005

Third person POV 

Two bestfriends, Veronica Miles Gilbert and Riley Marie Heyward, now something about Riley is she's not insane nor is a psychopath like Ronnie is, Riley is mute, which means she doesn't speak, she hasn't spoken in 5 years, and why would you if you were in a horrible past. 

You see Riley had everything she's always wanted, she was the captain of the cheerleading team, she had all good grades, her boyfriend was the captain of the football team, and she was beyond the most kindest person you could meet.
But that's when it all happened, she got kicked off the team by the coach, her grades got low and her boyfriend cheated on her.

She met the random girl in school, Veronica Gilbert, the schools freak, well that's what everyone called her.
Riley has always wanted to have someone, but she was terrified, at the age of 15 her and Veronica decided to start being friends, but things got worse for Riley, her grandmother passed, than that's the snap, Riley stopped talking, well, she writes what she says.

But then Ronnie Snapped as well, they both got sent to the Asylum. 
They've always been there for each other, Veronica was the one She only trusted, and Riley is the only thing to help Veronica not snap badly.
If Riley wasn't anywhere next to Ronnie, hell would break loose. 

Of course Ronnie has been angry towards anyone but holds back when it comes to Riley, that'll break their promise, Now one thing you may be asking is how does Riley keep Ronnie sane if she doesn't talk.
Well she uses facial expressions and body gestures, whenever she's not with her journal, once in a while she would send her a glare to tell her to stop, or if Ronnie is sad, which happens more than you think, Riley would comfort her, either with a soft look, or would hug her. 

But once in a while Riley felt lonely whenever the nurses or doctors would take ronnie away to punish or even lock her up, that's one reason they have a small window where they can see each other in the middle of the wall. 

While Ronnie would get hurt, she wouldn't really wince in pain, but she would be a smartass and that'll make them lock her up more than usual, or put on the straight jacket for at least more than an hour. 
Riley knew Ronnie hated it, but Riley also hated seeing Ronnie in pain, she'd cry, she didn't wish for her friend to be hurt. 

Riley has attached alot of fears while being in the asylum, for example the two girls were in the lounge eating when ronnie started becoming twitchy, Riley knew it was because the voices were out of control, ronnie stopped eating and stood up and went to the corner and started shake inappropriately making Riley stand up to check on her, then nurses and doctors came in and grabbed them, ronnie scratched them and the nurses grabbed Riley which got ronnie angry and caused her to get the jacket on and get locked in the electric chair. 

Riley was terrified about what was going to happen to Ronnie. Ronnie would come back to see Riley laying in her bed. Then Ronnie would lay down next to Riley, Ronnie put her head on Riley shoulder as she put her head on ronnies.

"Hey Riles, Did you ever think what would happen if we weren't in this shit hole." Veronica asks her friend, not expecting her to answer. 

"N-n-no" Riley says quietly surprising both Ronnie and herself.
They both sat up eyes wide.
"Did you just speak" Ronnie asked Smiling  "Y-y-ye-es" Riley said surprised 
"Oh my God, that's amazing, I've been waiting to hear that beautiful voice." Veronica tells her.

  "I-i-i-i-" She was trying to say something  "Hey, hey, you don't have to speak, I know it hurts your throat, let's just sleep." Ronnie stopped Riley.
Ronnie's arms wrapped around Rileys neck, pulling her head in the crook of Ronnie's neck. Rileys lengthy arms wrapped tightly around her skinny waist, neither of them wanting to let go. 

A couple minutes later they both fell asleep.

🤍🤍🤍

Ok new chapter coming soon.
I'm dying I literally made this as school!!