002

(how jack's day was, this is for the last chapter)

Jack's POV

Today was the day that I was meeting someone, a girl with a life like no other, a girl who is a troubled teenager, a girl with issues, issues that I've once had.

I got to the hospital and went in the room to see a girl, in my opinion she was very beautiful. I sat down and opened the file they had gotten me.

Veronica Miles Gilbert  Age- 18 Height- 5'1 Weight- 110Ibs Eye color- Dark brown Hair color- Dark brown Insanity- Sees things, speaks in insanity

Age- 18
Height- 5'1
Weight- 110Ibs
Eye color- Dark brown
Hair color- Dark brown
Insanity- Sees things, speaks in insanity

I looked up at her and decided to speak to her.
"Hello there, I'm Jack Avery, your new doctor, you made the last one go mad." I said making her slightly smile. Well, I'm for sure getting somewhere.

"So Veronica Gilbert, 18 years old, came to this looney bin at age 15, and is a psycho that hears things." I say then look up at her to see her staring at me in a type of way, but I try and successfully ignore it.

"So what made you snap?" I ask wanting to know if she would talk.
It was quiet for a couple of seconds until she spoke

"Well... My mom died when I was ten... My little sister ran away... And my Dad abandoned me about.. three times." She said once in a while looking around, her story made me look at her in sympathy and flipped the page to see a picture of her and another girl, which saw her half of the description.

Riley Marie Heyward  Age- 18 Height- 5ft 3in Weight- 106 Ibs Eye color- Dark Brown Hair Color- Dark Brown Insanity- Is mute

Riley Marie Heyward
Age- 18
Height- 5ft 3in
Weight- 106 Ibs
Eye color- Dark Brown
Hair Color- Dark Brown
Insanity- Is mute

"So who's Riley Heyward?" I ask in curiosity

"She's my best friend..., Well she's my only friend."

I smile, "Well tell me about her." I said wanting to know more, maybe Riley can help her, just like the guys helped me.

"Well, She's um, she's mute... We've been friends, since we were both 15, she came here the same time I did... She's the only person I can... Trust." she told me making me nod and smile.

"Ok than. It says here, that you can hear some type of voices, what do you hear, or may I ask who?" I ask

"...Mainly people that were like me.. but once in a while.... The voices, might get a little, hard to... Control." I nodded knowing what she meant.
She looked down and I had to tell her.
"If it makes you feel better, I was like you." I said causing her to look up at me.

"How did you.. you control it." She asks wanting to know "I have a group of friends that helped me, and from what it looks like, this Riley has been helping you, yes?" She nodded and i smiled and nodded back while getting up which made her look up at me.

"Times up, I hope this helped you a little." I said closing the papers.
"Have a good night, Veronica. Goodbye." I said leaving

I step outside the room and closed the door to see Zach, one of my best friends standing there holding chipotle.
"Soooo how'd it go." He asked as we got inside the car
"Well it was good, I think she stared at me lustfully, I'm not sure but I'm getting there, I hope." I say

"What's she look like?" Zach asked with his mouth full of food.
I got my phone and looked for a picture of her, once I found one, I showed him.

"Wow-" he said but I cut him off
"I know ain't she pretty." I said looking at the picture.
"I was gonna say I adore her hair but okay." Zach responded tilting his head.

We got home when I saw the guys in the living room They saw me and smiled
"Hey Jack, how was your day today." Corbyn Besson, another friend of mine asked. I nodded and replied "it was quite lovely."

"Jacky here has a crush on his patient." Zach said running to the kitchen causing the guys to laugh and making me shake my head.
It was late and all the guys were asleep.

I was laying down on my bed thinking and dreaming about Veronica Miles Gilbert