004

Third person POV 

It was no secrets that Ronnie's voices get out of control alot but this was way more then it had been, they wanted something, someone, or someone's own demons, voices and beyond. 

The kiss was beautiful, neither have ever felt that way towards anyone actually, nor neither of them had forgotten it. 
But sometimes a moment can take over. Veronica's voices never wanted anything more than anything.

Jack's old Demons what they were looking for, but the more they wanted his, the more it was causing hers. 

Ronnie's POV 

I was sitting in the corner of my room while Riley was laying on my bed, but almost all today I've been more twitchy then usual. Even Riley sees it. 

The medicine won't help it, I found out, that only Jack's past, can fix it.
But he's not going back, and a part of me doesn't want him too. In my opinion, I think he's great just the way he is.
But the more I need him to stay the same, the more I'm wanting him, or preferably his voices. 

I looked at my nails and decided to change them, I went to my dresser and got my nail kit, Riley was reading a book, so i knew she didn't wanna bother me when I was in this stage.

The first time I was in this stage of wanting something so bad, she would lay down anywhere in my room and she would read while I was doing what I was doing and it has always been like that. 
I finished them and they didn't look bad.

They were a basic white, and shaped sharpe. Sorta like claws.

I lifted my hands to Riley and she nodded indicating that she liked them.
A couple minutes later the nurse told Riley she had to go to her room so she gave me a hug then left.

I was in the corner in between the door and pointed my finger and traced a straight line on my wrist slowly watching the blood drip down making me laugh and smile in satisfaction.

Dry blood stayed on my fresh white coat of nail polish. All today I'm distracting myself since Jack had a day off and I can't see him, and these Voices have been getting louder for him to get back to me.

I stood up infront of the window and saw Riley asleep, I smiled at the sight and realized how lucky I am to have her, I know that I will always protect her, and she always lets me know that she will always protect me.

"Goodnight bub." I say softly then lay down and close my eyes, then slowly drift asleep