SHUCK FACE - Still think I'm six?

<<published 17•Apr•2015>>

Ok. This is HEATED so if you don't like these kinds of scenes DON'T read. If you're gonna pass sarcastic, and/or irritating comments, then just don't read it. Bc RLY, if you don't like heated scenes then what the heck are you doing here in the first place, right?
Thanks!
And I know I know I haven't updated in months ACK! My apologies:(
<<Love you minHOES Who are so awesomely supportive of me all the time :") patiently waiting for chapters!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH :)>>

"Whaddup, shuck face?" Minho grins, cocking his head to one side and fixing you with one of his most attractive grins. He's just finished his shower, and has come looking for you. Both of you are now inside the room, him in a clean white cotton shirt and jeans, and you in your regular attire that has finally dried after a day of sunning. "You've been quiet the whole day."

Because I'm thinking about that shank Teresa, you think to yourself.
But what comes out of your mouth is a little grunt.

"Nah..." You focus on the walls that surround the glade, trying to follow the tendrils of ivy with your eyes. "Just thinking."

He makes a face and tilts his water flask, chugging down the remnants so fast, droplets of water start streaming down his chin. When the pig you call your boyfriend finally drains the water, he swipes the tanned back of his hand across his mouth.

You wouldn't mind replacing your lips with his hand though.

And there it is again. The little urge you get to slam into him and kiss him every time he does something remotely sexy.

"Thinking about what? The cliff thing with the griever?"

You sigh, sending an elbow into his ribs. "I guess." The lie comes out smooth. "Hey, do you want to get me water?"

Your mind is made up. You've been thinking about the whole Teresa issue the entire day, and you're determined to forget all your insecurities and every single doubt you might have about her. It's time to grow up and make friends.

After all, a little voice nags, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

You frown and shove that voice to the back of your mind. You're going to be mature. Or at least try to. No point harbouring secret grudges against Teresa when she hasn't done anything at all. When you think about it, you're being the overly possessive, overly paranoid, distrusting individual, and it's pretty ridiculous to dislike Teresa when there is practically no basis at all.

When Minho goes and gets more water, and hopefully manages to sneak a snack out of frypan's kitchen, you'll go talk to Teresa. Try to get to know her better. Start over.

She's the only other female in this glade anyway. Might as well attempt to get along.

"And since when did I become your slave?"

You whack him across his upper arm and smile up at him angelically. "Since you professed your undying love for me and asked me to be your girlfriend."

"If I recall correctly, you said I love you first." He sticks his tongue out at you which draws a prolonged 'Awwwww' out of your mouth.

"You're adorable. Are you sure I'm not the girlfriend of a five year old?" You smirk, going on your tiptoes to pat his head. He swats your hand away and raises his eyebrows.

"Adorable?" He cocks his head to the side, eyeing you dangerously, daring you to repeat that.

"Yeah. Adooraaableee." You raise your eyebrows and lean closer. "What you gonna do about it, shank?"