SHUCK FACE - Ever again

<<published 7•Nov•2014>>

A/N:

HELLO. Wrote this last week but was dreading to post it. I mean even I don't know what's gonna happen after this.

Thanks to all of you lovely people who I've noticed have been commenting such nice things on so many chapters!! Thanks

@xcapricious
@Otaku_Wings
@-catastrophe
@alltimelukee
@Carpe_diem98
@iCheesePuff
@vanova1

And many more for sticking on and bringing the reads up so fast?!?!

Anyways, here's the last chapter for you I really hope you enjoy¿?¿

P/S: don't kill me

"Hey."

You open your eyes, finding a pair of soft, chapped lips on your own. The moment you lock your gazes with him, you smile.

Minho is hovering above you, hands on either side of your head, biceps straining as he puts his full weight on the pillow. He's bare chested, clad only in his usual pair of jeans, the waistband of what he calls 'runny undies' peeking out from them.

You put your arms around his neck, pulling him towards you and he rolls onto you, thumb brushing stray strands of long dark hair off your cheeks. "G'morning shuck face. Rise and shine."

You yawn lazily, grinning wordlessly, surveying his perfect features.

It's been two weeks since the fight, and Minho hasn't left you alone since. He decided it was dangerous.

He requested permission to share a room with you to ensure your safety, after Thomas and Newt suggested it and Alby agreed that it was a good idea. Two beds were moved from the infirmary into a room in the Homestead, but Minho and you pushed them together to form one.

He's been off runner duty for two weeks just to make sure you were totally safe, but yesterday night, Alby told him it was mandatory for him to start running again today, otherwise he'd lose his touch. And since Minho's the best of the best, being the fittest, the fastest, the strongest, as well as the keeper of the runners, they can't afford to lose his help.

Oh.
That's right.
Today he'll be gone the whole day.

"Be careful in the maze." You tell Minho, watching him.

He lowers his head to plant a gentle kiss on your forehead. "I will. I've been running the maze for years, idiot. I know the entire place by heart."

"But grievers..." You groan, cupping the side of his face. "I'm just scared something will happen to you."

He rolls off you to lie by your side, taking your hand in his warm one. "I'm Minho. What could possible happen?" He winks and you roll your eyes.

"You're Minho." You gripe. "Anything can happen."

"What's that supposed to mean, huh, slint head?" He sits up, dark eyes twinkling.

"I'm saying, because it's you, chances of slipping in a puddle of griever piss and knocking yourself out are high." You scoff, turning to grin at him.

"Oh you'll regret that, shuck face." Minho laughs coyly, before straddling you and launching a full blown tickle attack on your sides, making you squeal and laugh and gasp for breath.

"Sto-Stop! I can't breathe!" You holler as his fingers dig into your sides. He's laughing too, adorably dimples forming in his cheeks. "AHHHHHHH! Bloody hell, I'm ticklish!"