EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

V IMPT
VVVV IMPT!!!!!!!!

READ TILL END BEFORE COMMENTING.

I stress this!!!

READ TILL END BEFORE COMMENTING!

Ok hey guys!

You guys know how I call the protagonist you? And when somebody calls the main protag's name, I put a _______ there?

Okay, for example:
||option (a)||

You peer into the infirmary and spot Minho sitting at the window with an ice pack pressed to his forehead.
"_________," he turns to look at you, flashing a pearly white smile that turns your insides to molten goop. "I knew you couldn't last long without coming to check on me."

---
Yeah that.
OR

I was thinking about changing it to I , but when people call the protag's name, I'd still put a blank in.

Example:
||option (b)||

I peer into the infirmary and spot Minho sitting at the window with an ice pack pressed to his forehead.
"_________," he turns to look at me, flashing a pearly white smile that turns my insides to molten goop. "I knew you couldn't last long without coming to check on me."

OR

would you rather I come up with a name for the protagonist (not necessarily the one in the example) and write it from first person perspective?

Example:
||option (c)||

I peer into the infirmary and spot Minho sitting at the window with an ice pack pressed to his forehead.
"Alyssa," he turns to look at me, flashing a pearly white smile that turns my insides to molten goop. "I knew you couldn't last long without coming to check on me."

---

<<This is important by the way>>

I really hope I get a response on this, because i feel that in a way, first person writing makes the whole thing more personal?
Plus I can build the protagonist's personality up better because I have a legit character to work on?

Because I know some are weirded by the whole 'you do this, you do that' writing style, and personally I prefer reading books that use a first person narrative?

BUT

Some of you may like the 'you do this, you do that' writing style better than first person narrative when it comes to fanfics!

I'm assuming I have at most 300 constant readers on this fanfic, and it would mean a lot if I managed to gather that many responses!

So!

I'll be closing this on the 20th of November 2015.

I hope to exceed 2oo responses so I know it's a general preference.

If the responses do not reach 200, I'll take it as majority don't want change, and I'll just leave it as it is!

But remember please, that your response counts! The more people respond, the more reliable the results will be!!

You see I rly want to make the whole reading experience as good as it can get, and if majority of y'all think it would be better a certain way then I'll edit!!

Do leave in the comments which option you'd prefer. (Please hold on and don't comment YET, there's a specific place to comment all the way at the end of the chapter!)

Also please note, comment only
A
B
or
C

Bc it's super hard for me to tabulate if you comment: this one!
Because I'll have to go track where you left it, so comments like that may not be counted!!

So here's a recap of the options:

a) don't change anything

b) first person narrative, but protagonist has no name

c) first person narrative, and protagonist HAS a name, which I WILL COME UP WITH

<<COMMENT HERE>>

(Updated 20 October 2015: sorry guys I'm never gonna use y/n, bc I don't like the way it looks and I pronounce it as yinn, which I personally can't stand X"D sorry sorry, cos i noticed many of y'all have told me to use y/n! Sozpoz it's a no from me ☹ )

P.s
Thanks guys I love yall:") thanks for bringing this fic up to 134k I don't even know how it got to this point :")

Much love to you all ♡ ♡ ♡

Picture on the side is me ogling superman X"D
Ok not a flattering picture of him but....
IT'S BECAUSE
The advertisement was for a super hero cafe that's opening pretty soon. And they have gigantic pictures of superman, batman, bla bla bla all up on the walls. So me being the kid who's obsessed with superman because I read the comic book INJUSTICE , I was all OMG SUPERMAN <3

Comic is damn sad btw
Read it last year
I love it tho
The comic art is the bomb
Kaboom
Ok bye love y'all