SHUCK FACE - We're just shucks in love

<<published 6•Nov•2014>>

A/N:

2k❣ guys y'all rock❣

Omg you know what happened to me today at school?
One of my friends who read this fanfic (I didn't know she read it!) decided to tease me about it today. I'll call her SP.

So our conversation went like this:

SP: hey Ariel!

Me: huh??

SP: *smirks* Every part.

Me: *doesn't get it* WHAAAAAT???

SP: *smirk widens, eyebrows raise* EVERYYYYY PARTTTTT

Me: *blurrr* WHUUT ARE YOU TALKING ABOU-
Oh shit.

SP: *starts laughing*

Me: *facepalms* OH MY SHIIIIIT........... You reaaaad itttttt?!?!? Oh my shiiiiit.

(If yall are as blur as me, "every part" is a quote from the chapter To Be Continued, where i insinuate that Minho is... Ahem....
Excited.
In his ...
Err...
Excitable parts.
I just didn't wanna write it out explicitly y'know? I mean awkwardddddd)

But yeah.
#TheEmbarrassingLifeofAriel

Now on to the story:

••••

"Oww, f-"

"Shhhh." You whisper a tad harshly, dabbing Minho's knuckles gently with the stick of shaved aloe vera and grimacing when he flinches away. "You're such a big baby!" You grab his arm. "Hold still, you stupid slint head!"

Minho glares at you, knee bobbing up and down restlessly. "You try punching somebody repeatedly, get your knuckles cut and bruised on his stupid yellow fangs, and then see how you deal, shuck face."

"Shut up, moron," you swipe at the cuts with the cool jelly. "This will make it feel better. No pain no gain."

You continue to relieve his wounds and finally grab the roll of bandages, unravelling a sizable length and cutting it with the a blunt knife you ordered Minho to get for you.

He told you that there's a secret room, which is kept locked at all times. In it, Alby stores all their weapons, so shucks like Gally can't get their hands on them.

You take his rough, tanned hand in your small, firm one, wrapping the bandage around his knuckles and thumb.

"You should be a medjack instead of a shuckin' gardener." Minho suddenly says, locking gazes with you, his dark eyes burning holes in your flesh.

His face cracks into a smile so suddenly, catching you off guard. You almost bandage your own hand to his.
Then again, maybe you should. The thing about Minho is that when he's not smiling, he looks like the grumpiest, coldest, unfriendliest person around. But when he smiles - damn, his smile - he eyes crinkle up, his dimples show and his straight white teeth are exposed. And shuck, how you love it when he smiles.

He fists his hand and winces, smile vanishing. "If you were a medjack, I'd come to you every day."

You always look away under his stare because it's so intense. So mysterious.
So...
Sexy.

"What would the point of that be?" You scoff, securing the bandage. "You're the keeper of the runners. You're supposed to be the fittest and strongest."

"I am the fittest and strongest." Minho smirks, giving your cheek a playful pat with his good hand. You swat him away and start tidying up, coiling the bandage again and packing up the medicine and gauze.