CHAPTER THREE;; The usual

Third person's view

Jake fell face first on the walkway snoring. Sunghoon groaned and attempted to lift Jake which didn't end well. He did so in the end by placing him gently on his back and walked extremely slowly grunting all the way to his home. As Sunghoon was grabbing the house keys from his front pocket, Jake puked all over his shoulder. Sunghoon's face scrunched up in disgust as he slowly looked up at Jake. Sunghoon rushed inside and placed Jake on the bed and took his shirt off slowly in an hope that he wouldn't wake up, that being said it didn't look like Jake would wake up any time soon.

He took off his shirt to see burn marks on his body covering most of it. Sunghoon slowly traced his fingers on it. His heart ached somehow even though he only met Jake today. Jake suddenly grabbed Sunghoon's arm and pulled him on top of him, cuddling him close. Nearly squeezing him to death. Sunghoon cursed under his breath and lay still till the morning.

Jakes Pov:

My head hurts like hell and why can I feel something on my chest. I groaned and slowly sat up when something pulled me back in. I saw Sunghoon snoring, his chest gently rising and his fluffy black hair messy but attractive. I sighed and removed his hand and placed it on his chest and walked down. I looked around and everything looked new and strange, this wasn't my home, this was Sunghoon's. I shook my head trying hard to remember what had happened last night but everything was a blur.

" Looking for something?" Sunghoon asked yawning and walking up to me. I gasped and fell back to be caught by Sunghoon. My eyes wide in surprise and he grinned at me and said " Why do our conversations always lead to you falling?".