EPILOGUE

Third person's pov:

The years treated Jake and Sunghoon well. Jake graduated and went to study abroad whereas Sunghoon went to Seoul National University. They were in a long and healthy relationship. Even though they were in a LDR they made sure to visit each other every year.

Sunghoon's Pov:

I was on my way to work when I got a call from Jake. " Hiii how are you doing!" I said excitedly. " I'm doing good, babe , just wanted to tell you that I'm coming to Korea tomorrow," Jake said. " Oh that's great I will pick you up from the airport" I replied with a smile. " Sure i will text you the details, I love you" He said. " I love you to have a good day," I replied. " Hmm" He replied in a rush. I went and began to work. The day passed by and I found myself waiting for tomorrow. It came and I was waiting outside the airport scrolling through my phone, when I felt a hand around my waist. I immediately spun around to be hugged by Jake. I hugged him back enjoying his minty scent. " I missed you so much babe," I said, kissing him on the lips. " Me too, I can't wait to spend more time with you," He said. He suddenly kneeled on the ground and said " Will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" He said holding a ring in his hand with the brightest smile. " Oh my god, Yes!!!" I replied with a smile that shone under the sun. He lifted me and twirled me and honestly I couldn't be more happier.