Part 11: Safe word [!]

Reddie dragged me to our room, making me a tad worried for my ass

Reddie dragged me to our room, making me a tad worried for my ass. He seemed very determined, which never meant anything good. Especially with a child inside me.
I gripped his hand a bit tighter and followed him into our bedroom. He immediately closed and locked the door behind us. I shyly glanced around before yelping when he pinned me against the wall, arms above my head. Since I was still way thinner, he could easily put both my wrists into one of his hands and use the other one to caress my body. I shivered a small bit, tensing up visibly. Reddie giggled and started nibbling at my neck, purring. I mewled softly and tilted my head, starting to get pretty needy. He noticed and ran a hand over my lap in a very tender way. I got worked up within seconds, moaning quietly as he kept that up. Eventually he finally let me go, all needy and shy. A small giggle escaped his throat as he noticed the problem in my pants, glancing to me. "You need some help, don't you?~", he whispered softly. I nodded needily and he simply picked me up, putting me onto the bed. "How about we try it differently today, hm?~ I have quite a few plans~", he purred softly. I hesitated, a bit unsure. "W-What kinds of plans?", I shyly asked. He giggled softly. "Special plans~ Do you wanna see them?~", He offered. I hesitated some more before nodding shyly. He grinned and immediately pinned me down hard, undressing me rather roughly. I didn't stop him, kinda interested at how this will work out.
Once he he'd me undressed, he did the same with his own clothes and went to the closet. A bit confused I raised my head and watched. "What are you doing?", I asked. Red just giggled softly and got out a box from the wooden structure. "You'll see, Hero~", he merely replied and returned, setting it down next to me. I already wanted to peak inside when he slapped my hand hard. I yelped and immediately pulled away in surprise, whining. "What was that one for?!", I asked, rubbing my hand. He snickered. "I told you that you'd see, which means you're supposed to wait~", he answered, smooth as marble. I whined some more, but eventually laid back down, pouting. He chuckled and got out a few things, some rope and some toys, latter which he put away after he also got a blindfold. I raised my eyebrows. "Since when did you have those?", I asked a bit worriedly. He chuckled and glanced at me. "Oh, I had some help picking those out~" 
I grew a bit worried and put my hands over the bump in my belly. "But you'll stay careful for them, right?", I asked nervously. He nodded and smiled softly. "I might go a little rough, but I'll always stay careful. I don't want to hurt you, Hero." 
I relaxed a bit and nodded. "Thanks." 
"You're welcome. Do you want a safe word?" 
"A what now?" 
"A safe word. Incase I go should go slower~" 
I hesitated a bit. "Uh... I don't know...", I replied, a bit worried. He already started tying me up, starting with my hands and legs. I was a bit surprised at how good he was, as far as I know, only I had the experience from us both. He was pretty good at it tho, impressing me. "Well, you could say apple cake as a safe word.", Reddie offered. I nodded slowly. "I mean, sure.", I agreed to that idea. He nodded as well and added some ropes to my neck and torso, ensuring I can't move at all. Like that I was completely unable to defend myself as he covered my eyes as well. I felt him put something around the collar of my neck and moments later he giggled and I heard a button flick. A yelp escaped my throat as a short shock went through me, only for a second before it shut down again. I was left there, lying and panting heavily. I'd be lying if I'd say that I didn't enjoy that, my body just proving my answer. Red giggled. "I knew you were into this stuff, it's not too surprising.", he told me and caressed my body. I shivered under his touch, I arched my back a bit to get closer. He giggled and gave me another shock, making me nearly yell out. Red quickly covered my mouth tho, so I just let out a quiet grunt before dropping back to the bed. He giggled and kissed my neck softly, making sure to keep my mouth covered. I got really excited from all of this, trembling heavily. 
He eventually pulled away, giving my neck one last nibble before he finally decided to take care of the main problem between my legs. Red smiled and stroke over my member, just to tease me a bit while he got in position. I was already all twitchy and sweaty, mewling under his gentle touch. It was slowly driving me nuts, which caused me to immediately scream out when he pushed his member into me rather roughly. He quickly pulled me into a kiss and muffled me, a bit worried the others might hear. Then he started moving, slowly and carefully at first, luring some gentle moans out of my body. At some point I got frustrated, wanting more of this, so I tried to move a bit closer. He seemingly didn't enjoy me trying to take control, because before I could react, he grabbed me by the collar and pulled me up a bit, growling. I yelped a bit at the sudden feeling, not really liking being choked. But I didn't complain as he went rougher and faster, moaning rather loudly already. He pinned me down again, kissing me roughly while simultaneously putting a hand onto my throat. I tensed up a bit, now not too sure of that. I tried to mutter the safe word, but barely could. So when he sent that shock through my body, he sent us both over the edge. 
After we had both released, he finally pulled away fully and pulled out, panting heavily. I could barely breathe, my body fully numb. Red realized that and grew worried for me, removing the blindfold. "Are you okay. hunny?", he carefully asked. I stayed quiet for a bit before bursting into giggles. He frowned as I continued to laugh. "We need to repeat that!", I managed to get out between giggles. He smiled and relaxed, chuckling with me. He was really glad that I'm fine, lying down next to me after removing the ropes and cuddling me softly until we calmed down and fell asleep. The collar with the shock mod stayed around my neck, and I was excited for the next time he uses it.