Part 25: Progress [!]

(Spiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeee)

Over the course of the past few days Red attempted to get the others to accept me as a member of the family again. Easier said than done with the corpses in the basement, it wasn't exactly a helping factor. Now however the onesie from down there was missing, which did kinda upset me. Now however I wasn't allowed to come retrieve it...
That dragon was still around somewhere, Jura's axe is completely broken by now, we have a new child here called Lea, and Jay and me need a lot of time to regenerate. The realms haven't shown up again, usually one checks on us to see if we're okay after our revival. But there was nothing.
It was concerning, to say the least, however we couldn't exactly do anything.
Nightmare was up and about, walking around and trying to get fully used to everything again. Notch had done a great job on him, however Nighty was still struggling a lot. He tipped over multiple times, so Zephyr had to help him. Cody watched, head tilted, while Althea and Lea cuddled a bit.
I watched as well, frowning a small bit. Red had recently attached a leash to my collar, ensuring that it was possible to always hold me back.
Now however I felt a heavy tug at the leash, making me yelp. Red smirked and dragged me to our room. "H-Hey! I was just watching them, I didn't do anything wrong!", I protested, following so he doesn't choke me to death.
Red brought me to our room, nudging me inside and locking the door behind us. "I did say that we were gonna talk about your behavior.", he muttered softly, pressing me against the wall with my arms over my head. I frowned a small bit, uneasy. "Then why are you pinning me to the wall?"
"You were a bad boy... You need punishment~", he purred softly. All of the sudden I went red, biting my lip. I genuinely wasn't sure if he was just gonna give me a small punishment, or if he would drag that out for a long time. Either way, I'm not complaining, just a bit embarrassed.
"Keep your hands against the wall, Hero~", he whispered as he let go and started to strip me naked. I shivered a bit under his gentle touch, trying to stay still.
Once he got me freed, he left me in the room for a bit, making me get a bit nervous.
What is he doing...?
He eventually returned with a bowl of water and ice cubes, as well as two candles. I raised an eyebrow as he placed them down before he got our box of fun, placing it onto the bedside table.
"Come here."
I did as told, walking over to him. He let me lie down on the bed and get comfy before he tightly tied me to the bedframe, making sure my leash was attached to it too. I just watched, growing very excited.
He got between my legs and ran a finger down my stiff member, making me mewl softly, which soon was followed by a yell as he flicked my tip with his fingers. He snickered and kept that up, switching between gentle teasing and harsh flicking. I wasn't sure how to react, so I tried to clench my teeth and get through this torture without much noises.
He seemed dissatisfied with that and put a gag in my mouth, locking it behind my head. Then he covered my eyes with a blindfold and fiddled around at my collar. Since my senses were increased a lot now, I immediately noticed that he tightened the collar to the point where I could only get a certain amount of air into my lungs. I protested as he put soundproof headphones on me before pushing a vibrator up my ass, covering my tip with a second one.
Red didn't seem to joke when he said punishment, because he turned both onto the highest level and started to drip hot candle wax onto my body. I tried to struggle a bit, biting down on the gag to keep my voice down. He snickered and put the candles away, letting some ice cold water drip onto my body, making me tense up.
He continued switching between both for a while until I let out a frustrated groan, struggling more and more. He slowly started turning down the toys, watching my reaction change drastically into loud, begging mewls. He giggled and pulled them out just as slowly.
Eventually I felt how he left my side for a moment before I noticed his skin on mine, between my legs. He removed the ropes around my ankles and put them over his shoulders, pushing his member into me. 
I let out a loud mewl, tensing up weakly. He stayed very slow at first to get me used to this, but eventually picked up speed. I wasn't exactly quiet, yelling after a short while. He didn't give me a single break, completely destroying my spot. I gripped my shackles, loving this a lot. 
At some point I got close, biting down on the gag. Red went a tad slower, seemingly close too. A few moments later he released, causing me to let out a silent gasp, following soon after. 
I felt the hot, sticky juice on my belly as I trembled, noticing that Red pulled out gently. A small grunt escaped me, I was out of breath and tired. He started to free me, removing the gag, blindfold and headphones. I tiredly glanced at Reddie, panting heavily. With a smirk he pinned me down once I was free, purring softly and getting close to my face. "And?~ Will you finally be a good boy?~", he whispered softly. I gulped, but nodded tenderly. "Y-Yes, Master~ I will be a good boy now~", I replied raspily. 
He smiled happily and cuddled me tightly, lying down with me. I tiredly closed my eyes, falling asleep almost immediately in the arms of my Master.