Ch. 2

"Shin-nii!!" Mikey said as he ran towards Shinichiro and hugged him, making Shinichiro stumble a bit.

"Ah Jeez, what the heck? Don't run you'll trip Manjiro." Shinichiro sighed as he picked up Manjiro and carried him as they walked somewhere near a Dorayaki store.

"Shin-nii, you should be saying that to yourself. Your weak! So I'm going to protect you" Manjiro gave him a toothy grin, making Shinichiro deadpan.

"By the way Shin-nii, your hair is different from the past. Did you finally change to a better style? Thank god since it looks really horrendous!" Manjiro blabbed, unable to say something nice. Shinichiro felt a arrow stab through his heart, even though he disliked it either.

I guess the real Shinichiro got emotionally damaged. How sad. Shinichiro sweatdropped. Having a urg to drop Manjiro just out of muscle memory.

"Where we going Shin-nii? I thought were heading home, and why didn't you drive your motorcycle? Don't tell me that you broke the tires again.." Manjiro said while deadpanning. Shinichiro had an urk mark on his forehead.

"No! We're going to the Dorayaki store to get some Dorayaki for you. Gramps won't be home until later this evening." Shinichiro said. Manjiro formed a 'O' on his mouth.

"Okay, but I'll get to pick how many I want!" Manjiro suddenly ran, making Shinichiro's soul fly out as he passes the cars.

"OI! DON'T RUN ITS DANGEROUS!!! MANJIROOOOOOO!!!" He ran after Manjiro who was having the time of his life while going past cars. Making them honk.

. . .

Manjiro came back home with a bruise on his forehead, a big one. Shinichiro came back with a leg pain.

"Manjiro, next time. Don't cross the streets when there is goddamn cars coming towards you! Or else I'm telling Gramps to make you train 20 times more harder than usual" Shinichiro threatens, making Manjiro sweatdrop.

"Okay" He said sadly, when Shinichiro catches him he didn't let Manjiro have any Dorayaki. Saddening the boy.

"I'll cook for you." Shinichiro said, Alreading heading towards the kitchen. Manjiro blinked.

"Shin-nii, I don't think you can cook.. yesterday you tried cooking and you made scramble eggs right? It got burnt. And crispy, you forgot to put oil in it so grandpa had to go buy a non-stick pan today.."

"Don't worry, Shin-nii learned how to cook!" He smiled, assuring Manjiro but he doesn't believe it.

"I'm going to make Omelette Today, come back downstairs in 10 minutes." Shinichiro said as he started to gather all ingredients.

Oh no. I need to call grandpa so the house won't burn down! Manjiro quickly ran upstairs towards his bedroom and dialed his grandpa's phone number.

"GRANDPA! GRANDPA! THIS IS A EMERGENCY!!!"

Meanwhile with Shinichiro...

"iM a bArbiE gUrl, iN a bArbIe wOrrrrLddd... imAgInaTioN~" unaware of what's happening upstairs.

. . .

"SHINICHIRO NO THE HOUSE!!!" Grandpa Sano came waddling inside, shaking Shinichiro who was minding his own business.

"Uhhh Gramps?" Shinichiro asked, his head is getting dizzy and dizzier every second. As if the blood in his head isn't plumping.

"GRANDPA! CALM DOWN YOUR GOING TO KILL SHIN-NII!!!!" Manjiro came over and tackled Grandpa Sano, making him drop.

Quite literally. I'm this close into becoming Shinichiro Sano's Graveyard. How horrible, Y/N who was possessing Shinichiro Sano who died quite early, died EARLIER then the original's. Oh my sad life... Shinichiro was silently crying internally.

"Grandpa, Shin-nii made the Omelette, come and try some! It's really tasty!" Manjiro quickly pulled into their grandpa's sleeve.

Grandpa Sano was hesitate at first, but then decided to be brave and ate a small piece of omelette.

"Woah..." Grandpa grinned, liking the taste and started eating the whole plate. Including Manjiro's and Shinichiro's.

"HEY! GRANDPA!!!!!" Manjiro whined as he pointed a finger at their grandpa. Who was giving Manjiro a thumbs up.

"Shin-niiiiiii" Manjiro ran towards Shinichiro, hugging him. "Grandpa ate my Omelette..." he gave a small sad face, making Shinichiro sweatdrop.

"Uhhh don't worry. I'll make some more..." Shinichiro managed to say, Manjiro Brightens up and nodded. Saying that he now wants a flag to be able to eat, no flag no eat.

Suddenly, Shinichiro remembered that one episode of Tokyo Revengers. So he liked flags this early, well damn. I guess he never matured. Shinichiro sighed, began cooking a whole new omelette for Manjiro.