Ch. 7

"Manjiro?" You called out, trying to find that little Kid with Haruchiyo.

"Shin-nii, over here!" Manjiro called out, waving his hands frantically, while Haruchiyo was busy doing something so he didn't notice you.

You walked over to them and tilted your head, "Manjiro, what is Haruchiyo doing??"

Manjiro blinked, "oh he's trying to make you a Necklace with the newly brought necklace kit from a small shop near the town."

OWH MY HEART OH MY GOD HES SO CUTE— 

y/n stop. You sound like a pedophile. CRYING.

"Shin-nii, You're Making a weird face again..." Manjiro sweat dropped. Frankly, you did too.

"Oh, sorry. I won't bother you guys then, I'm going to head to the mall to get the Christmas gifts ready"

Manjiro nodded, "byebye! Remember to buy me an airplane for my Christmas present!"

HUH DID HE ASK FOR A AIRPLANE FOR CHRISTMAS?!

"It won't be a surprise present if you tell me what you want!" Then you quickly walked to your motorcycle and headed towards the mall with a repeating thought of I hate you shinichiro how could you do this to me, i wasn't planning on getting Manjiro an airplane ; fuck you god.

Arriving at the mall, you saw a bunch of people lining up at the toy shop. You groaned.

Well done! I may have to be here for hours!

- 5 hours later -

"Next!"

Your turn to come in the toy store is finally here, if it was any more longer you would've given up and already just said "fuck this, I'll make Christmas presents myself!"

You looked around, nearly everything is gone, except for toy airplane's, kitten ears—

You stared at the kitten ears, what am i, a furry? MEOW BITCH MEOW

Anyways, it also has Board games and....

Dolls.

FUCK THEY'RE ALL YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.

Imagine pulling a Annabelle on Christmas, oh my god it's so creepy it's staring into my soul shit. Please stop.

You sweatdropped, trying to look away and not at that direction where the dolls were at.

You sighed, no choice but to buy THE CAT EARS AND BOARD GAMES! Yes you're not buying no airplane's toda—

"Hey Shinichiro!" Someone tapped on your shoulder behind you and you thought your soul flew out.

You turned and saw your gramps, or Shinichiro's grandpa.

"Oh grandpa, hello. That scared me! You cant just suddenly tap on someone's shoulder.."

Gramps laughed and apologized, "what are you getting for Manjiro, Shinichiro?"

"Cat ears."

He blinked, "I'm sorry, what now?"

"Yes, Cat ears."

"Umm.... Isn't it better for you to get something you know, something Manjiro will really like, like he's been asking for a airplane for Christmas."

Funny Gramps, I'm never going to gift Manjiro the airplane.

- ten minutes later -

You found yourself wanting to cry, you're carrying a bag of 5 airplanes.

Flashback ;

"I don't think that's what Manjiro wants" you sweatdropped, hoping Gramps will drop the subject.

Gramps raised an eyebrow, "you've been wanting to buy Manjiro a airplane, you've told me that a few months ago. Oh i see! It's because you're broke right? Don't worry just pay me back later okay? I'll pay for you"

"Gramps it's not—"

"Yes, i would like to buy 1 airplane, yes yes" He's already telling the front desk woman that he wanted to get an airplane.

Your jaw dropped, literally.

I mean, if you think about it, If i also get Senju, Haruchiyo and Emma one, then they won't be jealous and take other peoples airplane since they already got the same exact one themselves right? I should also get Izana one. You convinced yourself to buy 4 more airplanes.