🍬chαptєr 16🍬

After you cleaned yourself off, you exited the attic with Baekhyun following behind you. The tension was pretty awkward too. 

When he confessed, you just sat there like an idiot gaping into his face. You desperately wanted to say something back, letters that spelled "I love you too." But were you capable of saying that? 

Not exactly. The situation wasn't ideal either. So instead of responding, you stood up and laughed nervously. He didn't say anything after that, and you were quite thankful for it. You hoped he understood that you were too afraid to respond.

Once you both exited, you rubbed your arm, looking away. It was impossible for you to form words so you prayed he said something first.

"You wanna...leave?" He mumbled softly. His face was still a bright red and it was safe to say that you ruined his hair completely.

"Where to..?"

"Just away from here. Do you really wanna go to class like that?" He chuckled, pointing to the various hickey's littering your neck and collarbone.

"Ahah, you're right. It would save me from the questioning for sure." You smiled, heading down the hallway.

"Wait. Y/n." 

Fuck. Just when you thought you'd get off scotch free. He just had to mutter the words you didn't want to hear for quite a while. You slowly turned your head, plastering on a fake smile.

"Yeah?"

"I just—how do I say this—" He mumbled to himself. The color of his cheeks turned into a very bright red. He was still always so cute even in situations like this. Things I love about him.

"I know what you're trying to say Baekhyun. And quite frankly, I don't like this awkwardness between us. Don't get me wrong, I'm so fucking nervous right now and I'm trying to hide that as much as I can if you couldn't already tell. What I'm saying is, I'll definitely respond to you. Just...not now." You breathed through your mouth as you finally got all the words out. Your eyes met his own and you could faintly see understanding in them.

"This is why I adore you so much Y/n.." His arms went out to give you a hug but he paused, stepping back a bit. His cuteness was overwhelming for your already burst heart. 

You quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a tight hug, feeling him tense under your hold. Like always, your hand traveled towards the back of his head, playing with his fluffy locks. As soon as you did that, he melted in your hold, gently hugging you back. 

"Now. Let's get outta here." You smirked, tugging him towards a nearby window. Luckily, you both were on the first floor, making it easy for your escape.

"You want to....climb out a window? This is so cliché-"

"This cliché will save us from embarrassment. If you want to waltz out the front door, be my guest." You did a dramatic curtsy as you looked up at him through your lashes. He scoffed, opening the window. "What I thought."

"I'm not the one with hickey's littering their neck so.." He laughed, jumping out after. 

"Fuck you."

"I know you want to but let's focus on escaping first?" He grinned while holding out a hand from the other side. 

The guy wasn't necessarily wrong but it still annoyed you.

You interlocked hands, jumping out easily right after.  

"I hope Chanyeol doesn't end up calling the police to search for me." You snickered, walking away from the boy.