🍬chαptєr 28🍬

DAY4

"I'm not doing it. I don't care how much you pay me, I'm not staying here with him." Kai barked at Suho, stepping away from the group.

After what happened yesterday, they ultimately had to lock Baekhyun in a room for the time being. That's the most they could do with the situation at hand. But now, things were getting a little complicated.

"I'll be with you! It's not that big of—"

"Yes it really is!! You're basically sending me into war!" He cut off Suho, the frown never leaving his lips.

"It's just Baekhyun, he won't hurt you. I don't see the problem." Kyungsoo laughed, crossing his arms. Kai glared at him, stepping forward.

"Oh yeah? Then you stay here."

"M-me?! Now let's talk about—"

"Maybe he could stay? If you don't think it's too much of a problem." Suho suggested.

"I have sooooo much stuff to do today at school! I would do it otherwise." He chuckled nervously, quickly leaving the hangout. Kai pouted, knowing he most likely had to stay and watch his friend.

"But—"

"Then it's settled, the rest of you should quickly get to school. We'll keep an eye out on him." Suho reassured as he flung an arm around Kai's shoulder. The latter squirmed under his hold having little to no respect left for the older male.

"Traitor. You hate me don't you." Kai scoffed.

"It's all for the best. Don't act like you didn't want to miss school." Suho grinned, flopping himself on one of the bean bags. He eyed him carefully and smiled once he knew that the male soon gave in.

"Whatever. So what do we do? Just sit here?" Kai sighed as he sat down after.

"For the most part. We'll check up on him from time to time and see how he's holding up." He shrugged.

"I feel like a zoo keeper. Do we really have to keep him locked up in there..?" Kai whispered painfully. He didn't like how they had to go to such lengths for something so juvenile. It shouldn't be that serious, should it?

"Trust me. You all may think it's not that serious, but I've seen a side of Baek no one else has. And it's terrifying." Suho sighed. His eyes wandered over to the door the brunette was locked behind, feeling uneasy.

"Really?! How bad is it?" Kai asked with curiosity.

"Bad. He once went a whole week without candy and that's something I physically never want to see again." 

"It was that bad yet we're letting it happen again? And we're literally in the same space as him." Kai furrowed his eyebrows, now knowing the seriousness in the situation.

"The worse thing is that this isn't happening because of candy. I don't know how he'll react to this and it makes me worried for Y/n." Suho mumbled. He was more concerned over your well-being than anyone else's that wasn't obviously Baekhyun. There's no saying how he'll change or lash out and that was unnerving.

"You're right! And the only way to fix this is if..." Kai trailed off, imagining the worse. "Oh fuck this isn't good." 

"I really hope Baekhyun doesn't do anything rash. I really do."

"You know that's nearly impossible."

"Shit! Do I really have to do this?!" Kai whined softly, glancing at the door that held his demise.