🍫chαptєr 2🍫

σηє ωєєк ℓαтєr

"There is no reason for my cheeks to be aching this much." You massaged your jaw slightly whilst twirling your cap in your other hand.

"I took more pictures with people I had no idea went to our school." Baekhyun chuckled, his arm loosely hanging around your shoulder.

"I second that!" Yoohyeon giggled.

You could safely say that you were now a highschool graduate. But you didn't know you'd have to suffer just as much during that graduation. Taking pictures with randos and smiling the entire time was painful.

Absolutely painful.

"At least we're free from that hell hole." Chanyeol muttered. 

One thing you were quite upset about is the fact that both Chanyeol and Sehun weren't going to the same college as you and Yoohyeon. That meant you wouldn't be able to see them as much as you used to.

The three of your friends got you through those four years and now you had to part with them. It was a sucky world. 

At least Baekhyun and a few of his friends were coming to the same college. He made a big deal about having to stay by your side all the time so of course this was the result.

"Sweetheart. You okay?" The male in question gently shook your shoulder as you both began to slow down behind the others.

You began to blink yourself back into the reality. His chocolate eyes were the first thing you noticed as they worryingly stared at you.

"Ah, I was just thinking. Nothing serious." A tiny smile appeared on your lips as you rubbed his forearm. 

"You su—?"

"Guys! You coming!?"

Everyone looked back and you then noticed how far away you both really were. Baekhyun subtly squeezed your arm; as if he was trying to hold you back. But you ignored that gesture, grabbing ahold of his forearm while speed-walking towards the group.

"Y/n—!" 

"We're coming!" You shouted back, disregarding him. The guilt began to seep through the cracks as you slowly came to a halt in front of them. Although it was accidental, you knew Baek would take a harsh hit from that.

"They were just being the lovey-dovey couple as usual!" Yoohyeon giggled, furiously hitting at Sehun's arm. He quickly sent a glare her way.

You awkwardly chuckled, glancing at your brunette for a quick second. In that second, you didn't miss the way he glowered down at you, noticeably bothered.

Well, you could tell that he was probably upset. Leaving him like this wouldn't do you any good later on and he'd be moping the entire time you all hung out. 

Fixing this is top priority.

"...and a karaoke!! That would be—!"

"Guys, me and Baek need to discuss something. We'll catch up with you in a bit." Yoohyeon's yammering was cut off by your quick announcement. Before having to hear what they said, you started to drag Baekhyun down the sidewalk.

He didn't say a word as he let you pull him to whoever knows where. Even then, he couldn't ignore the clamoring sound of his heartbeat. No matter how upset he wanted to be, you could easily make him forget with just one touch.