Chapter One Hundred And One Fresh Air

"This is cute yes?" I held up the newborns dress that was was blue with dove pattern on it

"She'll be four months next week right?" My husband asked looking through the racks.

"Yes, very excited to see what she's going to have but. Pretty sure it's a girl." I told Oleg who hummed pulling out a yellow dress that's said 'god moms favorite'. I smiled nodding my head watching him put the dress in the cart.

"How you so sure?" He question, we slowly walk looking around at the different baby clothes.

"Her stomach is sitting up, usually when it's low it's a boy. Speaking of boys, I hope they don't stress her out. I know how our children can be." I comment and stop seeing a cute pink and white zebra top that said princess. I picked it up showing Oleg and he tilted his head staring at it for a second before shaking his head no.

"She'll call us if there's a problem." He said and the pointed at something from the rack. I looked at a blue top with the word Angel on it with white lettering and a yellow halo slightly above the letter.

"Problem problem, that's all this family does is have problems." I said laughing a little, my husband move from the front of the cart just to get behind me and hug on me as we walk.

Affectionate man. Couldn't hurt a fly.

"Your brother is still coming to visit us right? It's been years since we have a full house." He expressed how he felt and I smiled to myself a little.

"He's arrived when we came back on our trip just been staying in a hotel. He said he doesn't want to bother us." I explained and I heard my husband huff, my brother and him are close friends I'm actually bless to have that. without my brother I really wouldn't be with Oleg, my family hated him.

Yeah being a shady politician is easy but getting involved with the mob was a no no. I couldn't help it Oleg a sweetheart so leaving him wasn't an option.

"We have a big house . . . What's wrong with our house it have seven rooms what the fuck is his excuse." He said and I laugh at how offended he is, we take family to heart love it.

"You act like it was my idea to have him in the hotel. Also I wanted to run it by Marya too she is staying with us for a while until Ruslan and her sort shit out." I said picking up a Mommy & Daddy shirt. "They are sorting shit out right?" I question. Marya is not a bother living with us if anything I fucking like it, I don't get along with a lot of women I pick a choose so having my best friend live with is completely fine.

"Ruslan went to see Hazel yesterday, if she could help me I figured she could do the same for him. I never guide him to Hazel because why have a client who doesn't want help." He explained to me and I hummed while we got in line to buy the clothes.

"Damn Ruslan need a drink." I comment and Oleg laugh.

"Vodka is always in the man system he's fine." We shared a laugh as my husband move from behind me getting in front of the register to pay.