Chapter 2

Your POV

I was walking for quite some time through the forest. It's nice to do something new, it's like a breath of fresh air.

The sky is completely dark and I don't see where I'm going. Maybe it would have been better to have gone back-

And as if fate wanted to shut me up, I heard a squawk. A squawk? Of a raven perhaps? I looked around but couldn't see anything until suddenly a raven came from the trees.

I close my eyes and brace myself for the attack but nothing happens. I open one eye, unsure of what will happen, but instead of seeing a raven I saw... A man?

"Hey girl"

"Who...? And the raven...?"

"I was the raven. That's my semblance"

"Is...- Is that even possible?"

His face suddenly showed clear confusion, as if it was obvious what he was saying, but then he shook his head. "You know girl, you should go with your tribe. It's dangerous to go around here without company..." He gave me a quick look. "...and without a weapon"

Then he turned around and began to walk slowly.

"Pff... Why would I need a weapon for anyway? It never happens anything..."

Then, he stopped abruptly and looked at me again, this time like I was crazy. "What are you talking about? There are Grimm everywhere"

"...Grimm?..."

"Wait" He started to get closer to me. "You don't even know what the Grimm are. You don't have a weapon and the fact that I can transform into a raven seems like pure magic to you"

Now was my time to be confused. Why does he say it as if all those things were the most normal thing in the world?

"Where is your tribe? And your parents?"

"I have no tribe and I am alone"

"How did you survive the Grimm all alone and without shelter!?"

"I don't even know what the Grimms are"

"Wait, don't tell me you've been living in the abandoned town" He says as he points to where I came from, I nod. "The town was destroyed shortly after the hunter academies started falling"

"I don't know what a hunter is either..."

"So, in your town no one was a hunter or had a semblance. How did you survive for so long without the Grimm attacking you?"

"The Grimm... Are they black monsters?" 

"Yeah, they are. Attack anything they want. I think you'd better come with me, even if you were lucky enough to stay alive without Grimm attacks, I should teach you how to be a huntress. Follow me and tell me about you"

𝓙𝓸𝓲𝓷 𝓤𝓼On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara