1-That's how it all started

It was a hot spring day, it was so beautiful and I wanted to sleep more, but I remembered that today is Monday and I have school, so I got out of bed, it was 10 o'clock(AM), I had already slept a lot, no I had all the homework ready and school started at 12 o'clock(PM), I had to walk to school and that takes at least 20 minutes, I did my homework quickly in math (I did my homework in a hurry and I don't know if it was correct, but at least I wrote something ...), and I wrote something in chemistry, I didn't finish everything, but I didn't have time, so I hurried to school.

   I got to school right when the lady came in.   

   We talked then about what we would do if we were put in a dangerous situation, that is, if there was an earthquake, if there was an avalanche, if we resisted in the forest. The lady said that we would not last a day in the woods, that we were not good at anything.

   After the first hour the lunch break came and we went down to the canteen to eat, but we were surprised to find that there was only one class in the school besides us and it was the 7th grade B. This class was a class with many kids who misbehaved with everyone, so we weren't happy to hear that news.

   When I asked the lady in the canteen about the other missing houses, she said they were on a trip.

     It was a little weird, because only 2 classes were allowed to go on the trip, no more. I also asked how all the other classes left at the same time, and she replied that it was not her problem to sit down and eat my food.

     When I tasted the food it was to spit it back into the bowl, it tasted horrible, you say you ate earth with pills and I looked at my colleagues, but not only did my food taste bad, everyone tasted it and wanted to spit and when I say it tasted bad I don't mean the usual food from the canteen, I mean you wanted to vomit and what you ate three days ago, the taste was so bad.

   I looked at the other class and they had the same expression on their faces, and their food was horrible.

  We all asked the lady in the canteen why the food was awful and she said that if we don't eat it still won't let us go.

   Nobody wanted to eat the food so I sat in the canteen for an hour and realized that the lady in the canteen was serious, so I tried to eat more food, but I almost vomited.  Eventually we managed to eat the food, holding our noses so that the taste of the food would not feel so horrible.

   The lady from the canteen let us go, but I didn't feel sick at all, I felt like throwing up and my head hurt.

   When I got to class I sat in my bench and it was already 5 minutes since the class started and no one had come yet. Suddenly I was dizzy and I couldn't see or hear anything.