3

After a few hours, everyone finally woke up, but the commotion was so loud that you couldn't get along with anyone, not even if he whispered in your ear. Then I remembered that if we want to get out of here, we all need to calm down, because if we shake, we won't solve anything.      I climbed a bigger rock, or rather a boulder, and shouted as loud as I could: SUTH THE FUK UP AND LISTEN !!!

   After I shouted, there was a silence, so you could hear your heart beating. Then I said, "You want to get out of here and go home, or you want to stay here and die of who knows what, poisoned by poisonous fruit, or be eaten by animals, many of you haven't even seen a forest. ... in life. How will you survive here? "

   No one said a word until a class B boy started talking again. This boy's name was Alex. He was the stupidest and most insensitive boy I've ever seen, I couldn't stand him and I'll never stand him. Without realizing it, I got off the boulder and walked towards him, unconsciously slapping him on the cheek. then I realized that I had slapped him, but even now I don't regret it, I slapped him so hard that his hand stung me.

   Then all the teenagers rolled their eyes and opened their mouths in amazement. And I said, "You can't survive here if you don't do what I tell you, you're not home here and you do what I tell you, do you understand? Alex?"

   To my amazement, Alex nodded slowly and took a step back. All the students looked at me in amazement. Then I went back to the boulder and said: How many of you have ever been to the forest, except me, of course? "   Of the nearly 60 students, only 2 raised their hands, Tom and Anne.

   I can't believe that out of about 60 people, only 3 have ever entered the forest. The bad part is that we, in our city, have a forest, but smaller, but they have never even entered that forest ... What to do with 56 people who are afraid and enter a forest of on the outskirts of a city? ? ?

   That's when I realized it would take a long time to get home and I didn't have much water or food.

    I kept thinking about what to do, I could go and see if I could find a spring or a river in front of me and get water from there, but I should have gone alone to see if I could find a good way, without disturbing everyone, that is, those who do not know how to survive in the forest, but that was a problem too, but what if I didn't know where to turn, if I got lost or if I came face to face with a wolf or a bear?

    I had to find a solution as soon as possible, it's been about 5 hours since we've been in the woods and we don't have that much water.

   I remembered seeing in the movies that if you're in a forest and you want to know where you got it from when you came, you have to sign something on the trees, so I started looking in my backpack.