5

I kept looking for someone who had matches and I kept looking until I came across a student from the other class who gave me a packet of matches, had them with him because his father smoked and he didn't always have a lighter with him. so from time to time he would ask her for matches.

   I was very happy to have matches to light the fire.

I lit a nice campfire, I looked at my watch and it was 18:03 and soon it got dark and I didn't have enough fish, I needed at least 20 more fish (if I ate every half fish) .

   Tom and I went to catch fish and let Anne fry the fish and take care of the group. Anne was a responsible girl, so I trusted her.

We hurried to the river as fast as we could because it was getting a little dark.

Tom told me that he was very happy that I was able to find water and especially some food, that earlier (when I was gone) the boys in the other class started arguing with the boys in our class and argued. In a situation where you are in the woods and you do not know where to go and panic, one of the worst things is to fight, instead of keeping your remaining energy. Tom told me that it barely calmed them down, because everyone wanted to go home and they didn't feel like staying in the woods, especially at night (if Tom had let them go it would probably be worse, and at night they could ). prey on wild animals, especially since they had no weapons with them).

Tom also said that some girls saw a cricket and insects and started complaining that they wanted to go home and he barely made them stop crying.

   I was halfway there when I heard that noise again, but this time it was much louder, we looked everywhere, but we didn't see anything.

   Tom said something was wrong, no animal or insect could make that sound, and I realized early on that it wasn't a normal sound for a forest, but we kept going to the river because it was getting darker and darker. I had at least 20 fish to catch.

   When I got to the river, it was already dark and I didn't have a flashlight, I only had a flashlight on my keychain and it never crossed my mind to take it, but the moon was shining so bright that I could see the river and needed a flashlight to see the signs on the trees better and get to the group faster. 

   We don't necessarily need a flashlight, because we knew where the trees we marked were.

  It took us about 2 hours to catch the 22 fish.

  It was tiring, wet, and smelled like fish.

  During this time I talked about what happened during the day and the theories about how I got here, I really couldn't figure out why something like this happened, how or better to say why I got here.

   After fishing, we took two bigger sticks and put half on one stick and half on the other stick, then we each took a stick and ran as far as we could to the group.

 I arrived in half an hour, I think. I came for the smell of campfire smoke.

   When we arrived we were exhausted. Anne had taken care of the group of teenagers, it was a bit quiet. When I came to the middle of the group, they kept quiet until one of them asked:   - Did we argue earlier that we have nothing to eat, do you have something to eat or did you both go for a walk as a couple to find a way out of this cursed forest?(They said that this forest was cursed because they did not know how or when they woke up there.)

   When we heard what the boy (who was in the other class) said, we were left speechless, we went to catch fish, not to go as a couple and leave them alone in the woods.

   Finally, Tom decided to speak and said:

   - We went to bring you food, not to walk in the woods and we are not a couple. Know that we have worked to catch these fish and if you keep talking like this you will not eat anything we have brought.

   - I didn't even want to eat what you brought, I'd rather starve than eat something from you. 

Then I got really upset and said:   - If you still don't eat anything we bring, then why are you staying here with our group, get the hell out of here and go find your way home and complain to your parents!

   The boy's name was Alex and he was the most annoying of them, he always offended me, but I refrained from answering because he was upset and complaining to my teacher.

   After telling Alex, he got up and went deeper into the woods.

   Tom looked at me but said nothing, probably surprised that I was annoyed.

   Everyone looked at us and I put the fish on the floor and said:

-If someone wants to leave, they can leave, nobody keeps them here, but let's see how or what you will eat, especially since it's dark and you can't even distinguish the poisonous fruits ..... So nobody wants to leave ?

   To my and Tom's surprise, no one got up to leave.

   Tom said:

-Who wants to eat to help us cook these fish and after frying them you will share the fish with another person, do you understand?

I added :   -Without arguing!

   Another child (I have no idea who it was because it was night and I couldn't see his face) said:  - But who said you were our bosses? I don't remember anything being voted on.

Tom looked at me as if wondering what to do. I looked at him and shrugged, as if I didn't know what to do.

I thought for a while and said:  - We can vote, but I don't think there would be anyone who could do better, you weren't even in the woods and you want to be a boss, I'd let you be a boss, but you won't and you'll have to find your own way to river and you will have to fish and not to mention that you don't even know how to protect yourself from wild animals.

Tom and Ane both looked at me and nodded that what I said was correct.Tom added:   -You can vote for who you want as a leader, either us or other people in the group. Ane said:   - Raise your hand whoever votes to be the leader of anyone in the group.Only 3 or 4 people raised their hands.After counting the votes, Ane said:   -Now raise your hand to anyone who wants Tom and Mary to be bosses.Almost everyone raised their hand.Tom said:   -Does anyone else have anything to add? If no one else has anything to say, take two or two and fry the fish, then you can eat them.