2

When I woke up I wasn't feeling well at all, my head didn't hurt anymore but I was dizzy.

  When I returned, I looked around, but I didn't recognize anything, I was somewhere in a big, very big forest, I think I was in the middle of the forest, I could only see trees, I calmed down when I noticed that My colleagues are here. But I panicked again when I noticed that everyone was on the ground with their backpack next to them.

   I went and shouted but they didn't answer, so I went to see what happened to them, whether they were okay or not.

    The closest colleague was Tom, I went to him and checked his pulse, it was normal, then I put my hand to his nose to see if he was breathing and breathing, so he was fine. But what had happened to them then? why didn't they answer Then I noticed that class B was with us too, alas, what luck on our heads, that's what we were missing ...

    After a while I heard a snoring sound and realized that they were asleep, but how could they fall asleep? in the forest, when most of them never even entered the forest and now they sleep on the ground, where there are insects ...

   That's when I realized ... The lady in the canteen made us eat all the food, there was probably something in the food, some sleeping pills ...

   I looked for my phone, but I couldn't find it, they probably took it from us when I was sleeping.

   As soon as I realized, I turned around and grabbed my backpack and took out the water bottle. Then I got up and poured water on Tom's face.

    He woke up immediately. When he saw that he was not at school, he asked where he was and I told him that I did not know either, and I told him what I thought of the lady in the canteen. Then we both wondered why the canteen lady would do such a thing and why no teacher said anything and it was weird that the canteen lady told us that all the other classes were on a trip, but she was not allowed to more than two classes go on a trip.

         He also searched for his phone, but it was gone.They were all gone ...