4

Then I remembered that I still had the penknife with me, it was a forest penknife, with many uses, in addition to the knife it also had a screwdriver and a spoon with a fork. I know I wasn't allowed to have a hunting penknife in my backpack, that would have been considered a weapon, but how many horror movies I've seen in my life and how many stories I've heard about kidnappers criminals or psycho taking children, well even teenagers, so I had to have something with me to feel safe, and I never took it out of my backpack anyway.

    I was relieved to find my knife and shouted at Tom and Anne to take care of the rest of the group until I got back. And I told them that if I didn't return in an hour and a half, Tom would come, following the signs I had left on the trees, with the knife, but be very careful and take something sharp or usable as a weapon, in case I was attacked by something, so that Tom didn't hurt that thing too.

  And I went deeper into the forest ...

    I opened the knife when I broke up with the group, because I didn't want to be taken by surprise if I was attacked by a wild beast. I wasn't so scared of being attacked by an animal that I opened the knife, but I was afraid that if I was attacked, then Tom would have to come looking for me and I would be very sorry if I- he would be hurt because of me. I love him and I don't want anything bad to happen to him. Plus Tom wouldn't even have a real gun with him.

   Tom was and is the only boy who drove me crazy after him, he is the only boy who makes me feel safe when I am with him, he makes me hope that tomorrow will be another day, another special day, because he is there .

   I'm sorry I never had the courage to tell him I love him, I was afraid that if I didn't like him, if he didn't feel the same, no matter how brave I was, I'm afraid that if I tell him, maybe he'll tell me he doesn't love me and that makes me feel horrible.

   As I was thinking about Tom, I heard a murmur of water and realized that I was approaching some river or spring.

 I approached where the murmur could be heard and saw a river, I was glad I had finally found the water, I looked at my watch and saw that 30 minutes had passed, so I had to hurry to fill the 4 bottles (mine, Tom's, Anne's and another boy's because the water ran out).

   I was most happy when I realized that there were fish in that river. Now I had something to eat, but I had a question .... How do I catch fish ???

    I tried to catch the fish by hand, but it obviously didn't work, so I sat down to think. I looked at my watch, 45 minutes passed, I had to hurry. And I thought, I kept thinking, until I remembered that I had seen in a movie that a man was fishing with a sharp stick, so I thought I'd do the same.

   I immediately sharpened the tip of a stick I found with a knife. After I finished I went to the river and looked until a fish approached and from the 3rd attempt I hit a fish with the stick.

   I fished about 5 fish and I looked at the clock again, an hour and a few minutes had already passed, I took the fish with everything with the stick and bottles, I put the knife in my pocket, because I had nowhere to keep it.

    I ran as fast as I could through the forest, following the signs I left on the trees.

   When I was halfway there I heard a hum, I looked everywhere, but I didn't see anything and I hurried on.

   I went back as fast as I could. When I arrived, Tom was just getting ready to come after me.

   He was glad to see me because he thought something had happened to me.

    I told them about where the river was and that there were enough fish to eat each one. But I realized I had a problem ... how do we make a fire ???

     I went to many campfires in the woods, but when we were doing campfires we were properly equipped.

  I went to the forest and gathered dry twigs and twigs for the fire, but I still couldn't burn the wood to have a fire, so I asked each child if he had matches or a lighter .