Canis

AN at the bottom. And I forgot to say this but I don't own any of the marvel or percy jackson characters. I hope you like it.

"WHAT?!?!?" Leo yelled. His body was shaking from anger. His hands were balled and flames danced in his eyes. He seemed to be fighting himself for control. he was radiating the same type of power that thor does when he gets angry. the anger was flowing from him in waves. he was a volcano that was about to burst. but anger wasn't his only emotion. I could see confusion and hurt in his eyes as well. I didn't blame him though. if i learned that this type of secret was kept from me, I would probably destroy something. preferably something of S.H.I.E.L.D's  but who knows. by now Leo seemed to gain a little controle. " I'm coming there now. Canis, make sure he doesn't get away."

In a flash the hologram was gone. a few seconds after it disappeared, the huge mechanical dog, now known as Canis, started progressing towards me. I started to step back. apparently, that was the wrong move to make. Canis probably thought that I was trying to leave because when I took one step back, she jumped forward landing on me. she penned me down and stared me in the face. a warning growl escaped her lips. I could now perfectly see her silver, sharp canines that could easily puncture my suit in one bite. She then sat on my stomach, making sure not to put too much weight on it, while pinning my arms on either side of me. every time I tried to move, she would growl.

Out of the corner of my eye i could see piper slowly advancing towards us. "Canis, please let go of tony"

To my complete and utter shock, she actually responded. In English! " Piper, you know I have my orders. I cannot let him go. Leo Flammen Valdez will be here soon." she said in an angelic, supermodel voice

"Leo Flammen Valdez?" I muttered in complete confusion.

"Yes, that is how he wishes for me to call him. do you have a problem with that?" she asked me theretenly

"Nope" I responded in a fearful voice. I swear that she smirked at me. I know that that is impossible considering she is a dog, but I swear that she did.

"Good" she turned back to Piper.

"Canis, let Tony go NOW" she said in a powerful voice that made me want to put myself down. How is that possible? I wondered.

"Piper, Piper, Piper." she said as if she were scolding a dog. which is kind of ironic considering that she is a dog, but whatever. "You know that Leo programed me so that I could resist your charmspeek. " Charmspeek? What is she talking about?

Piper sighed,"Canis please." she pleaded, "Just let him go before you hurt him."

"No can do piper. you know this. Leo Flamen Valdez said specifically that i cannot let him go. he was trying to leave.""He was not trying to leave, Canis. you know that. you just wanted a reason to sit on someone. Now get off" Piper said in a powerful and demanding voice that i would never had thought that it could come out of her mouth.

Canis just sighed as if she were annoyed. she then sat up. was she going to let me go? I hope so. my back is starting to hurt. she turned her head towards Piper who was now standing right next to us. then a silver flash headed towards Piper. I realized too late what was happening. "NOOO"

But My warning came too late. Canis's Tale came in a flash and knocked Piper off her feet. when she hit her head on the floor I knew instantly that she was passed out. Then Canis's focus was back on me. she then sat on my stomach again and got back into position as if nothing ever happened.

"Yes, PLease let me go." It was then that i remembered. How could I have forgotten?! " Please let me go before i make you." I said as I called my suit.

Then she started laughing! At ME! How could she?! The robotic dog is laughing at me! SHe Shouldn't even be able to laugh. if my nefue really did create her, i'm going to have to talk to him about making her more respectful.

"You pitiful little mortal. you couldn't harm me if you tried. Not as you are now nor with your pretty little suit on." Mortal? Who calls people mortals? I mean, there aren't any immortals out there. Thor isnt even truly immortal. He has just lived a long time.

"Who are you calling Mortal? You aren't even alive!" Ok, I know i shouldn't have said that but i couldn't help it.

Canis growled. "You shouldnt have said that little Human" She said in a threatening voice. she then stood and towered over me. I could still hear the deep growl coming from the back of her throat. Do Mechanical dogs even have thoughts? I wondered. No! Bad Tony! Stay focused I reminded myself. thats when i noticed that there was a window behind us. In the window i was a flash of red in the distance. My suit!!!

In a flash, my suit had bursted through the window and was hovering before us. Canis Lunged immediately, but my suit was too fast and when over her and to me. In a matter of seconds, the suit broke apart and formed around me.

I decided to give her one more chance, "Canis Please stop.""I Have my orders!" She then lunged. I had no choice. I had to through a shocker at her. it hit her square in the chest and it shocke every single electric thingy in her causing her to shut down. I feel really bad now. How can i live with myself! I just ruined my nephew envenshion!

And with my luck, that was the exact moment that leo bursted through the doors....ON A METAL DRAGON!!!! DRAGON!!!

"CANIS!!!" He Yelled in horror. he then looked at me "Please tell me you used a shocker."

I took off my helmet."Y-yes, I did" I asked in confusion. Why would he hope that?

"Good." he sighed" Then no real damage wa...AHHHH" Leo collapsed.

"LEO!!!!!" I Screamed as a gunshot filled my ears. then i spotted him. Eyepatch and all with an army of S.H.I.E.L.D agents behind him with guns pointed towards leo. behind them I could see two unconscious bodyguards by the gate. "WHAT DID YOU DO" I yelled at him in anger.

"Congratulations Stark, you just found two of the most wanted criminals on the index."

Ok, I am so sorry for the wait. school has been so hectic lately and its getting really hard. especially english and science. Now, I really hope you like it but I want you to know that this is unedited. I haven't had the time yet and i know that you guys really wanted the update so i will edit this in a few days fixing all of my mistakes.

And by the way, I wouldn't have gotten this far without you people. I have 8,000 views!!! I never would have thought that i would have even gotten 1,000 yet alone 8,000!!! I love you guys

If you have any questions or suggestions just put it into a review or just PM me. also, If you have any suggestions at all, just say it. I'm starting to run out of ideas for this book and that along with school is the reason why this took so long.

DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!

Okay, so on wattpad, no one is reading my story!!! Okay like 20 people have read it but i'm starting to think that I should just delete it on wattpad and keep it on fanfiction. tell me what you think.