Chapter 4:Bonding of a sadist and a masochist

Kumagawa was mindlessly walking around the fake island, looking for something to do. He was reminiscising about the new informations he got.

His younger step sister had been given a gear meant to remplish the energy of another gear through sexual intercourse. As he thought, magic is weird. But Nayuta was alwais fascinated by it. Perhaps because is something harder to understand than science.

And after his interogation, he found out that a sexual intercourse with him would give the gear possesor more destructive power, despise not possesing a gear himself. Well, such an abnormal result is only to be expected from a abnormal such as him.

He saw a familiar hairstyle of black hair. He went behind the girl, and hugged his younger adoptive sister from behind.

Kumagawa:[Yo, how's it going? Have you had and girl on girl action yet?]

Kizuna:O-of course not! Did you really think I'd make us of this like that!? And I don't even swing that way!

Kumagawa:[Well, you weren't interesed in any boys back home.]

Kizuna:One, they were assholes. Two, what kind of boy would even be interesed in me?

Kumagawa:[...Sometimes I really wonder if Nayuta-chan dropped you as a baby to be this dense.]

Kizuna:Huh?

Kumagawa sighed and continued to stroll around, Kizuna following while staring at his back. Even is they were interesed in her, she'd still prefer her brother. No one could compare to him, though that may set the standard a little high.

Kumagawa:[You know, so much staring can be considered as sexual harassment.]

Kizuna:H-huh!?

Suddenly sounds were being heard through the school. Kumagawa concluded someone was using the audio transmission.

Reiri:Attention! Team Amaterasu report to the control room.

Kizuna:That's us.

Kumagawa:[Yeah. With some luck, it may be our first mission.]

Kizuna:I don't think you can really call that lucky.

Kumagawa and Kizuna made their way to the control room. They waited a little before Aine and Yurishia arrived, though Hayuru was there before them.

From the corner of his eye, the minus saw a expressionless petite girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. He recognized her as Kishina Kei.

Kumagawa:[Ah, Ken-chan! So you've become the chef scientist her, huh? As expected from you

Kumagawa:[Ah, Ken-chan! So you've become the chef scientist her, huh? As expected from you.]

Kei gave a salute with her fingers in a "Yo" like fashion. She got out a cybernetic board and began writting on it.

Kei:It has been a while, Kumagawa. How have you been?

Kumagawa:[Ah, not bad. You know. Destroying giant mechas. Breaking people both mentally qnd phisicaly. Flirting with cute girls.]