Chapter 2:Don't need an equipment

The weapon of protection of humanity was created. They named it the hybrid heart gear. It does look like it is more comatible with females.

The genius Hida Nayuta dissapeared misteriously. No one really knows where she is right now. Well, a smiling smartass has a pretty good idea. Not that he would tell anyone.

The idea is, she had two daughters. One is the headmistress of the school who teach about the heart hybrid gears. And the other one, Hida Kizuna, is enroled at the school. Should I say, this is her first day and she is lost.

Kizuna:Where is he?

Allow me to explain. She is in the searching of her pseudo big brother. Pseudo, because Nayuta never adopted him. That would've made things weird anyway.

They have come together, in the same train to Atraxia, who's the name of the school. But he wandered off, how he alwais does, and they got separed.

Then alarm started to make sound in the entire artificial city. The type of alarm great danger, run away if your an totaly average person.

Kizuna:Oh no! What did he do? Did he traumatized someone? Did he kill someone? Did he poison someone? Did he rip someone's face off?

Surprisingly, it wasn't because someone pissed him off this time. It was exactly the humanoids machines, who Atraxia teach how to combat.

Close to her a girl was fighting some of them. Chidorigafuci Aine, she recalls her name is. She meet her a few minutes ago.

 She meet her a few minutes ago

She was kinda mean and weird. Like, socialy incapable. Also, she looked like she was quiet overwhelmed.

Kizuna:Just if I could activate my gear to help her. But I can't say it's name! It's too embarasing! Kust if Misogi was here to help me!

???:What is doing a civilian in a place like this?

The voice was of another geared girl who just appeared. Himekawa Hayuru, also Aine's teammate.

She succeded in slashing some of the enemies who were too close

She succeded in slashing some of the enemies who were too close. But, she couldn't do much.

Hayuru:You, please leave! It dangerous right here!

Kizuna:You have a hybrid heart too?

A blast killed off some more. This time the hear was blue. She was the last member of their team, Yurishia Fanarlode.

 She was the last member of their team, Yurishia Fanarlode

Yurishia:Ara, Hayuru. Is she your friend?

Hayuru:No. Please don't make strange assumption.

Even if all three were there, there was still too much enemies for them. The number was overwhelming them. Kizuna still couldn't activate her gear because of the embarasment.

In situations like this, she knew what to do. The single solution. She gathered air in her lungs and screamed with all her powers.

Kizuna:Misogi!!!!

From the other part of the city a black blur of speedwas heading on their direction. At the little distance he was now we can observe the blur is the chaotic force of nature named Kumagawa Misogi.

Kumagawa:[Hello trash! Bye trash!]

He casualy saluted one of the mechs, who he was on the right. That while he ripped it's head with a kick.

Kizuna:You came!

Kumagawa:[It would be hard not too. I think half of the planet heard you.]

Kizuna:Hey!

Hayuru:Are you seriously bantering right now!? We're in a serious situation!

Kumagawa:[Oh, yeah. I need to make sure the other characters don't die, don't I.]

Kizuna:Don't say it so nochalantly!

Some of the mechs sended blast in their ways. The three womans team was worried it would hit Kumagawa and Kizuna. Just to be dumbfounded the blast stopped in the air right in front of Kumagawa.

Kumagawa:[But man, those scraps are annoying like ever. Get lost. From this existence, that is.]

The blast dispersed in smaller blasts and hit every mech. Destroying them in beautiful explosions.

Hayuru:Did he just destroyed all the enemies?

Yurishia:Did he just control energy at a molecular level?

Aine:He doesn't even have a hybrid heart. How strong is he?