Chapter 1:Lonely demon

The world wasn't in a good state. Surprisingly, it wasn't the gouvernment's fault this time. More like, the appearence of another world.

Humanoid looking robots of 10 meters came down from the sky and atacked the human teritories. The statue of liberty was more the knee of liberty right now.

The humanity needed to even the grounds. That's why the gouvernment appealed at the supergenius scientist Hida Nayuta.

She was looking through the ruined wasteland

She was looking through the ruined wasteland. The burning cities. The teared apart robots. Wait, the teared apart robots?

Her impasive changed with interese. She didn't care much up to this moment. But, what could posibly destroy those anihilation machines.

She went ahead, through the destroyed mechs. When she arrived at the end, she couldn't believe the motive of her research.

A child. A little, white haired child was the one who put down those monstrosities. The child was staying ona bench of a shrine, playing with one's head. But that child, was Kumagawa Misogi.

Nayuta:Hello

Nayuta:Hello. By any chance, are you the one who destroyed those machines.

Kumagawa:[Hm, the bots? Yeah.]

Nayuta:I see. Where are your parents?

Kumagawa:[Don't have any. Well, I had when I was born, but they leaved me young. I can't even remember their faces.]

Nayuta:I see. And no one took you?

Kumagawa:[Why would they? If you touch a demon you'll be cursed.]

Nayuta:Aren't you a joker? Well, I guess even before this incident the world was a joke.

Kumagawa:[Who said I was joking.]

This kid was serious? A demon? What could posibly drive a child into believing something like that. What would make him something else than a human?

Ah, stupid question? He was like her, wasn't she? He was born different from anyone else, sp he couldn't be like the others. Their gaze were the same while looking at the world. Desiteresed. Bored. Indiferent.

She touched his check, gentle and caring. Sensations he didn't have until this point. He blushed. How do they name this? Ah yes, love at first sight.

Nayuta:Would you like to go with me, my little demon?

Kumagawa:[Yes.]