Chapter 3:Revelations

The whole Atraxia force was gathered in the same room. There was gonna be an annoucement about the two new students and in their standings.

You remember I said Kizuna's sister is the headmistress of the school. Well, most like it's commander. Well, Hida Reiri is the one doing the annoucement.

On the stage with her is team Amaterasu

On the stage with her is team Amaterasu. You know, the three girls Kumagawa leaved dumbfounded. And of course, Kumagawa and Kizuna were also there.

A filming of the recent events of the new students were deruled in front of everyone. Every person from the stage had a different expression.

Reiri had a stern one, telling everyone to pay attention. Yurishia had a proud smile of her achievments. Hayuru had a irritated expression, trying to make sense of the events. Aine was staring at Kumagawa with wonder and a some admiration. Kizuna was nervousness itself. Kumagawa was simply smiling. His smile was detached, uncaring and told everyone who were watching he could kill them without a worry. It was the kind of expression of hided feelings and superiority that would make Uchiha Madara proud.

Reiri:Attention everyone! I will now explain the situation of Kumagawa Misogi and Hida Kizuna. First I will explain the one most of you are probably mist curious about. As you can see, he does not posses a hybrid heart gear. But, he does posses strange abilities  who are unexplainable and imposible to research or understand. That being said, I advise not being in an argument with him. His speciality is psychological combat and will most likely make you regret the begining of existence itself.

Every one could see she was completly serious. That and the mischevious look who Kumagawa was givingmade the entire crowd sweat buckets. The three girls team weren't in thst bad of a state. Still, they didn't look brave to test that statement either.

Reiri:He, together with Kizuna will become members of team Amaterasu as co-leaders.

Kumagawa:[Our awaited story finnaly begin.]

Reiri:Also, the name of Kizuna's hybrid heart gear is Eros. It is quiet weak. But it has the ability to replish a gear's count through sexual means. And so, everyone is encouraged to do sexual activities with Kizuna!

Kizuna:WHAAAT!?!?

Hayuru:H-how can there be something so obsene!?

Kumagawa:[And it got from action and psychological to downright ecchi. Well, that was fast.]

Reiri:That is all.

Amd so they went on their separate ways. Reiri did see Kumagawa on her way. Because he appeared right in front of her face.

They stared eyes in eyes. His eyes were wide as alwais. But this time it had a different shade. The shade of tell me what I want to know or I'll make your worst nightmare look like a vacantion on the beach.

Kumagawa:[Hey, Reiri-chan. Long time no see.]

Reiri:Yes, I see you're still the same. That's both reassuring and frightening.

Kumagawa:[Yes, yes. Althrough, I think you're hiding something from me. Something important. Am I wrong?]

Reiri:Well, now I can't lie to you. Lieing to you is uselles. Yes, althrough the ability of hybrid count is real, I omited something. Althrough you do not posses a gear, my mother's research discovered the fact that a sexual activity with you would create something in the gear named dark hybrid. That giving the gear an incredible destructive power.

Kumagawa:[I see. Well, it wouldn't really be a problem. I already pitpointed two masochists in the team, anyway.]

Reiri:As alwais your abilty to read people is unmatched.

Kumagawa:[Well, see ya.]