one

A small boy sat on some steps watching the doctor , dark brown messy hair, and pretty green eyes. a white jacket clearly too big for him and a blue striped polo shirt. He looked to be around six years old right now.

"Doctor?" The man turned to the child and, with a weary smile, nodded.

"Hold on, kiddo. Doctor's regenerating..." He groaned, clutching himself in all sorts of places as pain shot out in his limbs. Archie rocked himself, humming. He'd seen the doctor do this so many times, it wasn't a bother to him anymore. He'd been with the doctor since the timelord's 4th self, and still misses the funny scarf.

"Mkay" all of a sudden, the doctor spread out his arms and bright yellow light beamed from his head and his hands, soon the tardis was going along with it. The control pad went haywire and the time machine started shaking and moving out of control. Archie started to panic and gripped onto one of the chairs, screaming. He'd forgotten this part, where the tardis shakes.

The doctor yelled out in pain and tried to step away from his child, who rolled in his direction. He attempted to stop the boy from getting hurt whilst also paying attention to his regeneration and failed.

Archie had passed out, and lay silently on his side  next to the doctor, who had just completed his regeneration. He didn't take notice of the boy, and was busy making sure he had all limbs. After his check he then realised his kid wasn't moving. Panic in his voice, he shouted to Archie.

"Gah!! It's no use. Woah!-" the tardis was still jolting in it's wibbly wobbly mess. The doctor grabbed Archie by the leg and picked up the child, holding him close as he attempted to keep the tardis calm. That's when it occurred to him that they could be anywhere right now.

"Oh no..." He put down Archie gently into a chair, after repeatedly stumbling across the pad and putting his child into the seat. He searched for any rope or loose wires he could use to keep Archie from falling, then found a long sleeves jacket in the hallway.

Who did this belong to...? Oh well.

He wrapped it around archie tightly, then carefully went to open the tardis doors. He panicked once more, accidentally slipping and gripping onto the edge of the tardis. He flew over a whole city, roads, and all sorts of civilizations.

He managed to climb back inside, but failed to close the doors. He pulled himself towards the control pad and smacked a few buttons, then pulled a lever and crouched.

"GERONIMO!!!"

                      ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Amelia stirred, then heard a loud crash, waking her fully. She adjusted herself to the lack of lighting and picked up a torch, climbing out of her bed and flashing the torch out of the window. There laid out terribly in her garden was a blue box, which seemed to have fallen on her shed...? The box was tipped over aswell.

She quickly left her bedroom and put on her boots rushing outside into the garden. She stood in front of the said blue box gasping. Whilst she stared in awe, a man climbed out. A very messy, dirty looking man.

"I've got a craving for apples, got any apples?" The man asked, pulling himself out of the mess, a young boy being tugged with him.

"Uh-..." Amelia didn't know what to say. A man had just crawled out of a crashed box in her garden and was asking for apples?

The young boy stumbled slightly, holding tight to the man's arm. He looked small, possibly younger than Amelia. He was all dirty, but didn't look to be injured. The man on the other hand, was in ripped clothing.

Amelia ended up letting them into the house, due to the man's hunger and the boys exhaustion. Amelia fumbled around in the kitchen, feeding the man. But everytime he ate a specific food he'd spit it out, throw it out the window or insult it. Possibly all.

Then, he burst into the freezer and took a box of fish fingers, and some custard and in the next minute he was sharing fish fingers and custard with the little boy. Amelia held an ice cream scoop above a tub of ice cream staring at the two who fondly ate.

"What's your name?" She asked curiously.

"I'm the doctor! And this is Archie!" He responded, placing a hand onto Archie's shoulder. The boy perked up from hearing his name and let out a small confused noise.

"...well" Amelia wanted to question why he was called the doctor, but then decided not to.
"My name is Amelia pond"

"Amelia pond? That's a lovely name! Pond" the doctor smiled, then continued with the fish fingers and custard. Archie nicked the last fish finger and ran off in to the house giggling.

"Amelia, where are your parents?" The doctor asked. Amelia shook her head and ate a bit of the ice cream before responding.

"Not here anymore, I live with my aunt"

"Oh...sorry to hear that. Where's your aunt?"

"Out"

"Okay...archie!!! Where did you go!!" The doctor suddenly stood up and left the kitchen to find his child whilst Amelia pondered(haha pond) what this man was doing. She put away the ice cream and followed the doctor, running up the stairs.

She found them both in her bedroom.

"What are you doing in here?" She questioned, clearly annoyed from the irritation in her voice. The doctor swivelled around and faced her.

"Following Archie" Amelia sighed and dropped the ice cream scoop onto her bed and stood next to Archie.

"Yeah...that's been there for a while I don't know why" Amelia noticed archie was staring at her bedroom wall.

"Doctor!!! Crack!!!" The young child ran his fingers along the crack, but before he could get to the other end, the doctor stopped him urgently.

"Yes...crack...amelia! How long has this been here?" The doctor started to wave his sonic screwdriver at the wall then quickly turned it upwards.

"It's-"

"Wobbly wobbly Timey wimey" he put away the screwdriver, then turned to the little girl.

"Sorry, what were you saying?"