two

"That crack, it's been there for a while" Amelia stated, watching as archie climbed into her toy box and fiddled with her stuff.
"Is he yours?" She asked, pointing at the young child.

"Uhhhh yes" the doctor sounded quite uncertain for some reason. He shouldn't be uncertain, this boy has travelled with him for seven generations! He might aswell have been the child's father from the start.

"I can hear voices from the crack sometimes." Amelia bit her lip and watched as the doctor paced the bedroom stuck in his train of thought. He then turned his head to the little girl, and with an interested tone, asked her:

"What are they saying?"

Amelia let out a sigh and leant against her bed.

"It's something about a prisoner"

"A prisoner? Is there anything else you've heard?"

"Yeah, prisoner zero" the doctor's interested expression changed to confusion, slowly becoming more astonished. Archie was suddenly in front of the two, staring at the crack. Something didn't feel right.

"Archie? What's the matter?" The doctor asked concerningly. Amelia frowned and continued to try and remember what else these voices were saying.

"Prisoner zero has escaped" Archie muttered. He reached up to the crack, and tried to run his finger along it once more. It was like someone else was controlling the boy.

"What?" The doctor took Archie's hand to stop him, but then realised Archie must be opening it somehow. Maybe, if the crack opens, he can get the information he needs to help this young girl and her wall. He let go of Archie's hand, which the child started at the crack again.

Archie's finger reached the end of the crack, and suddenly light started to pour from the wall. Everyone started to panic, which the doctor's first instinct was to point the screwdriver at the crack. A few swishes, and the light was gone.

"Doctor what happened?" The boy muttered, gripping onto the doctor's leg. He looked down at his son and sighed, ruffling his hair a bit.

"This is a crack in the universe. Something, made this and it's in your room, amelia."

"Made it?"

"Yes."

The three nodded at eachother, Archie adding a squeal to their agreement. Suddenly the doctor stormed out of the bedroom and down the stairs, Archie running after him. Amelia watched, and a second or two later ran with them.

"What is the box?"

They all stood in the garden. The doctor hand now the little boy in his arms, and was trying to think of a way to get Amelia to go away so he could get away himself without causing difficulties.

"Can I come with you?"

"no"

"Why not?"

"Too dangerous for a young child-"

"But he's going with you!"

"Yes, and he's my kid!"

Amelia grumbled.

"Look. I'll be back in five minutes, okay?" He confirmed, now climbing into the tardis, holding tight onto Archie. The doors closed, and a minute later the tardis started to fade. Amelia grinned and quickly ran into the house again, and up to her bedroom where she started to pack a luggage and grab her coat. She toddled back into the garden and sat on the luggage waiting.

                    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The doctor fiddled with the control panel and muttered small irrelevant things to himself as Archie, now smaller, sat on the floor wrapped in his jacket. He had to be sat in a particular spot where he wouldn't get hurt becuase the tardis kept jolting every now and then.

Then, realisation hit the doctor. Prisoner zero? Crack in time and space? Amelia pond was in trouble. This prisoner zero had escaped and used amelia ponds bedroom wall as an escape.

He quickly started pressing buttons in a panic, and the tardis started to move back to its direction. Archie stared at the doctor who had a very firm expression, one archie was tired of seeing.

After the tardis was done landing, the doctor grabbed archie and ran out the tardis doors. Realising it was day, he panicked even more.

"amelia!!!!! Get out of here!!!" He yelled out, searching the bottom floor. He moved upstairs and whilst in the middle of shouting, running and waving the screwdriver, something knocked him out.

He awoke handcuffed to the hallway radiator, in front of a police woman.

"Backup is on its way." She stated. That's when the doctor realised she was holding archie.

"Archie!" He called to the child, a grin on his face. He was glad Archie was okay.

"Doctor!!" Archie squealed and attempted to wriggle from the woman's grip.

"Something tells me this isn't your child" the police officer glared at the doctor whilst balancing Archie on her knee. She took notice of the fact Archie looked very dirty.

"Why's the child so unclean?"

"Give me back archie!"

"He's obviously not yours!"

"Archie has travelled with me for seven generations he knows who I am, I am his father. Give me back my son!"

"Generations?"

"...just give me back my son."

The police officer placed Archie next to the doctor. The child started to pat the doctor's leg as this officer stared the doctor up and down.

"You look horrible" she said, referring to the doctor's clothing. The doctor took offense tried to escape his cuffs.

"You don't understand. Where is amelia pond?"

"Amelia pond?"

"Yes."

"She left. A long time ago."

"Oh.." The doctor shook his head and looked down at archie. But at least she's safe, right? But that doesn't mean prisoner zero isn't still in her house.

"There's always something in the corner of your eye that goes unnoticed everyday."

"What do you mean?"

"Turn around, and look at the doors." The doctor ordered. The woman turned and then froze.

"I don't remember that door being there..." She muttered under her breath. The doctor nodded.

"Whatever you do, don't go in there."

The woman started walking towards the door.

"Oh stupid humans and their temptations. Don't go in there!! Stop!!" He yelled out again. He tried to break the cuffs, and failed.

"Archie, could you get my screwdriver?" He asked the toddler. Archie reached into the doctor's pocket, then took it out, shaking his head.

"None"

"Oh no..." The doctor turned to the police officer, but she was already in the room.

"Screwdriver?" She shouted. It occurred to the doctor that it was in that room.
"It's here - covered in goop"

"Take the screwdriver, and leave! Now!" The doctor snapped, still wriggling on the spot. Archie  pulled the doctor's wrist in an attempt to help him out, get him out of the handcuffs.

"Thank you...archie...but I'll need my screwdriver" the doctor leaned over and kissed the toddler's forehead lightly as a thanks and waited for the woman.