three

N/A: timeskip past when they saw prisoner zero, and the doctor is no longer handcuffed to a radiator <3

The supposed police officer wasn't one at all, but instead just a random person dressed up. The doctor groaned, and turned his head to the little boy, who was chewing this lady's hat.

The doctor stomped into what used to be Amelia's bedroom, the police officer following behind him, who's also followed by the child. The three stood in Amelia's room once more, and the doctor raised an eyebrow.
(or what he has left of em?HA- I'm sorry Matt I love you I promise)
Across the bedroom, toys, drawings and all sorts were scattered. The doctor glanced at each and bit his lip, feeling awkward. The toys existing was a doll of the doctor, quite roughly made, but then this was obviously done by a child. A tardis, possibly made of paper or card, also well made. Two salt and pepper shakers sat on a desk, paper glued to them. The salt shaker had it's top removed to shorten it and looked very similar to young archie. The other was another doctor. All the rest were drawings of amelia and the doctor, the tardis, and all sorts.

Archie grew fond of the doll and swiped it from it's seating place, then looked up to the police woman. She sighed, rolling her eyes, and nodded. Archie made a whooing sound and giggled, holding up the doll towards the doctor who smiled, his mouth creasing away again after doing so quickly.

The doctor found the crack again. The same, ominous crack lingering Amelia's bedroom wall.

"Hello again."

"Who you sayin 'ello to?" Archie asked, tilting his head. The doctor chuckled and shook his head.

"Don't you worry about it, dude"

"Don't say that ever again" the woman cringed. The way he said the word didn't fit his voice at all.

"Dood"

"Not you aswell..." Archie giggled and continued to chew on the police cap as the doctor examined the crack again, getting more results than before.

"I'm gonna open it again." He firmly started to point the screwdriver at the crack, and it suddenly opened. This time, they were greeted with an eye.

"Prisoner zero has escaped."

The eye faced each one of the trio stood at the crack with great speed, they could have gone dizzy. The doctor quickly shut the crack and inhaled.

"This is going to be a long day."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Today wasn't exactly a long day, considering there was a short amount of time before that large eye was going to incinerate the earth(which thank fuck it didn't), and the woman who turned out to be amelia Pond, now going by as amy, started to travel along with the raggedy man and his raggedy kid.

Archie, a lot taller than before, stared at amy as she stared at the doctor.

"Why are you watching him?" He asked curiously.

"...i don't know- why are you watching me?" She answered with a question. Archie hates it when people do that.

"I am watching you because you're watching my parental figure"

"I prefer young Archie's wording"

"I'm still archie?"

"What?"

Amy stood there puzzled out of her mind as the doctor fiddled with switches and buttons. Archie scowled at her and walked off into one of the many hallways of the tardis. Amy tilted her head a bit and sighed, managing to get the doctor's attention.

"He ages differently. It seems he's stuck from the age ten and under, and switches over and over again." He explained, not wanting his new companion to freak out over archie at some point. Amy nodded, sounded simple enough to her.

"Is he your son?"

"...well-" the doctor paused himself and refused to answer.

"Is it complicated, then?"

"Yes, very complicated. I see him as a companion I suppose"

"But he called you his parental figure"

"When?"

"A few minutes ago before he left!"

"Ah..."

The two did their own thing in the main quarters of the tardis. Archie came back, holding a sword. The doctor panicked and took it from the boy, running back down into the hallways and dissapearing.

"I don't like the tardis' new design. It's odd." Archie complained, yawning.

"Right..."

"How old are you?" The boy asked Amy, scowling at her again.

"We don't ask adults that question."

"Why not? Nothing bad about it."

"It's insulting to some adults, as there are those much older than me. Say, how old is your dad?"

"Ancient"

"... Is he a god?"

"No? He's a timelord"

"What?"

"Gallifreyan"

"Don't know what that is"

"Oh well"

Archie shook his head and pulled up his hood, yanking the strings and walking down into the quarters wiring area. He placed himself into the swing the doctor usually uses when fixing the wiring.

He swung a few times to amuse himself as Amy and the doctor started conversation.

"So...is he also a gallifreyan?" Amy asked the timelord, fiddling with her watch.

"I don't know."

"Well, uhm..."

"Stop asking questions!" The young voice yelled out from beneath them. Amy raised her eyebrows and awkwardly walked away, looking under the walkway to see the boy scowling at her.

"Sorry, sorry." Amy backed away and adjusted her watch before bothering the doctor again.

"Doctor?"

"What is it? I'm busy now." The doctor sounded irritated, but his face stayed his usual neutralness.

"Actually...nevermind" Amy watched the doctor with fascination as he skimmed across the control pad, pressing things, pulling things, pushing things, stuff you do with buttons. Amy found it amusing how he did it with speed and muttered to himself in doing so.

The doctor noticed amy staring and tilted his head in confusion.

"Pond?"

"Yeah?-"

"Hm" the doctor dissapeared under the control pad, and could be heard shooing the boy.

"A wire has gone funny" he said to Archie. Amy watched the two from above with curiosity as the doctor ruffled Archie's hair and went to fix this wire, leaving Archie to go find himself other entertainment.