six

"What do you mean I have to babysit???? I don't do babysitting!!!" Amy shouted as the doctor placed a very young Archie into her arms. He looked only slightly younger than a toddler maybe two or three years old.

"Come on Amy! You guys could get to know eachother better!" That is true. Archie has grown a disliking for Amy, whilst becoming attached to her husband Rory. Rory and Archie were almost inseparable, and Amy was starting to get slightly wound up over it. But, she might aswell try to befriend the young child, there's a possibility it will erase her funny feelings over Rory spending more time with a literal child than his own wife.

The doctor then left the tardis waving goodbye to the two, leaving them both in the infinitum of the tardis.

Archie grumbled and tried to wiggle out of Amy's grip, who just held tight onto him as she now walked into one of the many corridors trying to find Archie's bedroom. She eventually found it hidden nearby the swimming pool, and opened the door to see a very tidy bedroom with a built in tv, a box of stuffed items and lots of crayons scattered across the floor accompanied by sheets of coloured paper.

Amy placed archie onto the floor and sat down with him as he slowly raised himself and toddled over to a single person bed, taking about three minutes to climb under the sheets. He suddenly dissapeared under the blanket, making weird space shippy noises.

Amy left the room to get her way round the hallways and corridors to find the tardis main quarters again, humming to herself.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Amy came back to check on Archie, and realised his bed was empty. She panicked, knowing if he's lost, this is going to take most likely more than a day to find the child. What she hadn't noticed was the vent in the corner of the room, open.

Amy searched with determination knowing if he wasn't found eventually, she'd have to tell the doctor. And who knows what the doctor will do when he finds out his son is missing.

Whilst Amy was running through the infinite hallways, archie was crawling through the vents. amy knew the vents were there, but she never knew if anything toxic were to flow through the vents.

What if he was in the vents?

Why am I thinking about vents?

Amy sighed and carried on searching unaware of the bangs and crashes from the ceiling.

Archie crawled out of a vent in the swimming pool, and went to sit on the ledge by the water. The smell of chlorine made his nose feel funny, and he started to sneeze. He pushed himself away from the water, then heard footsteps.

The boy crawled behind a trolley of pool toys, and watched as amy stepped into the pool and looked around, leaving then and her shoes clacking against the tardis floors. Archie exhaled a breath he hadn't noticed he was holding and crawled out of his hidey space.

Amy then heard shuffling. She turned back around and poked her head back into the swimming pool, and saw a foot dissapear through a door.

"Gotcha."

Archie found himself in a storage closet, soaps and all sorts were stacked on shelves. It was cramped, and he couldn't stand anywhere in that small space without touching something.

He looked up and found a brush, then started to climb up the shelves, reaching for it. Unfortunately the child fell and bumped his head on the door, and tried to stifle his cries but he could hear footsteps again. These ones were careful, careful and steady footsteps that were most likely coming to grab him.

He held his throbbing head and stayed quiet. But his whimpers made that very difficult. The footsteps started to get closer, and closer.

Was archie going to die? That's what he thought.

The door slowly opened, and amy looked down at a whimpering child on the floor.

"What have you done?" She asked, not expecting an answer. Archie gave in and let his tears run down his small cheeks in Amy's presence. Amy picked up the child who was now in no position to fight her, and took him back to his bedroom.

Wherever that was.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Archie and Amy were sat glaring at each other in the main quarters, a cheese sandwich in Archie's hands and a long jacket in Amy's. Archie couldn't stand cheese, it made him feel sick. Amy, didn't know this and was trying to figure out why he was screaming at her.

Suddenly, the tardis doors opened and two men entered, one trembling slightly and the other happily running out of the doors and greeting his son.

"Hello! Why's he so grumpy? He's been crying, why has he been crying?" The doctor instantly changed moods and placed a hand comfortably on Archie's head, who let it rest there.

Amy tried to explain what had happened that day, whilst Rory watched Archie with fear as the sandwich in his hands started to turn a whitish green colour. Now, all that sat in Archie's hands was mold.

"Doctor...?"

"What, rory?"

"Archie's sandwich... It just turned into...mould..."

The doctor turned his attention to his son and hummed, trying to find an explanation of his own as to why his sons sandwich just turned mouldy on the spot.

"I watched it happen... I think Archie made it do that?" The doctor's eyebrows furrowed, making rory feel slightly awkward and nervous. Archie pushed the mouldy sandwich into his seat and waited to be removed his captivity in the seat. The doctor took the message and picked up the boy, bouncing him on his arm as Amy sighed and watched the doctor circle the control pad.

"What was the sandwich made of, amy?"

"Cheese? What's bad about cheese? Don't tell me he hates cheese!" Amy gasped jokingly and leant on the railings, glancing over at rory who was looking back with kindness but 'what the fuck's in his eyes aswell.