seven

"Archie, I've got some research to get up to, meaning I've got to do the thing"

Archie knew what the thing was. Archie has to lay down on one of those hospital like beds, ones you sit on during check ups. The doctor scans him with different instruments and gadgets.

Today, the doctor was checking how Archie's digestive system worked.

Archie nodded and walked beside the doctor into the work room. Archie propped himself up onto the stand and let the doctor do his thing, scan archie.

The doctor pulled a rectangular object out of a drawer. It looked like a mix between a tazer and a magnifying glass with a hint of torch. The doctor pressed it against Archie's stomach area, and started investigating. He paused so he could write down a few notes before coming back to investigate more.

Archie stared at the ceiling and made silly noises to pass the time whilst his father gathered data.

Soon enough, the doctor was finished. He had a completely surprised look on his face. One Archie found hilarious.

"What is it, doctor?" Archie asked, a smile tickling his lips. The doctor turned to Archie and smiled.

"Just some interesting results" the doctor carried on looking over them to make sure mistakes weren't made before letting Archie leave the stand and go away to occupy himself whilst the doctor stored away his work tidely.

Archie ran off to his room and stretched himself before looking into the mirror, and made a confused noise, turning around and staring at himself with a frown. The jacket fits him, which is odd becuase even when in the form of a ten year old it didn't used to fit him.

Maybe it shrunk in the wash? Amy did wash it for him when he was on his visit, so that is a possibility. Did someone get their hands on a shrink ray? No. Can't be possible - shrink rays are in cartoons only...unless...

Oh shut up Archie, it's a jacket.

Archie sighed and groaned, looking down at the train track on the floor. Waiting for the doctor to be done he started to dismantle the toy and rebuild it, under his bed. He could be watching TV right now, but the doctor accidentally unconnected the tv cable from the tardis, and hasn't been able to reconnect them back for a few days. Doesn't really matter that much though, just a tv.

Archie yawned, and slowly drifted off to sleep, half his body poking out from under his small bed.

The doctor kept grinning everytime he read the results. They were just so...interesting. Weird. Right?

Archie has a portal like stomach. Whatever goes into his stomach instantly vanishes through the portal. He knows about this, a few aliens he's met have had a similar thing. He also dug too far deep into the research and found out species with these stomachs can go ten days without food, which makes slight sense becuase sometimes Archie forgets to eat and seems completely fine. But that doesn't stop him from being fed his usual, since it's needed.

These results were remarkable. What's next, snake arms?

No, obviously not.

The doctor left the work room and walked past Archie's bedroom. He peaked inside and chuckled quietly to himself as he saw the boy fast asleep on the floor.

The doctor slowly stepped inside and moved the blanket on his bed before pulling Archie gently from his position and picking him up, putting him down into the bed and covering him with the blanket, leaving the bedroom and turning off the light.

The door closed gently on command behind the doctor. He kept his proud smile all the way to the control pad, where he found the interface was in progress.

"What is this?" The doctor muttered to himself. There stood in front of him was rose Tyler, the bad wolf. He didn't remember turning it on, but then archie could've. He was fond of the young woman anyway. The doctor turned away, not bothering to shoo it away.