~{Series 1}~

It said to be told Monkey King never been taught about love during his years of training

It said to be told Monkey King never been taught about love during his years of training. His Master, the Monk wanted himself to be taught about love, but Monkey King finds it amusing and a waste of time.

"What's there to it about love?" Said, Monkey King.

The Monk can only shake his head. He wanted Monkey King to find love, seeing how careless, reckless, and messy the Monkey is.

"Love may sound distasteful for you, Sun Wukong. But I find it calming. Finding another being to balance yourself. To stable one mind after another," The Monk said.

Monkey King can only laugh at his Master. "What words you say, Master. How can I, Sun Wukong find love?" He question.

----

"Of course, Monkey King can't learn love. He's too busy getting big and strong to defeat the demons terrorizing the villages and town," MK cuts off the story.

Mei crosses her arms at him. "But I find it romantic. It kinda makes the story more interesting," She said.

MK on the other disagreed. "Nah, Mei not to be rude, but Monkey King already has the Monk. They're a family and that equals Love," MK said.

As Mei was about to retort back, Tang cleared his throat. "Ahem," He glared at the two. "Can I continue the story?"

The two teens apologize and straighten up in their seats to listen, and be quiet. Tang nods his head in satisfaction and continued with the story.

"As I was saying..."

----

The Monk frowned. "Sun Wukong. Not find. Learn... learn to love. Yes, it's impossible, but you can make it possible. Even if they're mortal, immortal, God, human. You'll be fine," He gave Monkey King a gentle smile.

Monkey King looked away, sighing at his Master. He knew the Monk was once in love before, but him? He couldn't see it. No way.

He may be bold, cocky, yet a smooth talker back at the Celestial Realm. But it still doesn't help him learn to love, and he doesn't know how to be intimate with someone. The thought of it scares him.

A hand was placed on his shoulders.

"Do not fright old friend. Love will find you, and it'll let you know. Even if it takes years or so," The Monk added.

Monkey King glances down at his feet. "Even so... I'm afraid of that word," He said to his Master, earning a small chuckle from him.

Monkey King still recalls his Master's words and took time to learn love. Like always, it took him years and years, and years to the point the Sage almost gave up on it.

But I guess the Buddha heard his plea as Monkey King was saved by a frail woman who found him injured and weak from a battle.

The woman who had become a savior of the Sage's eyes. Her name?

Her name is, Lian Hua.

----

"That's pretty much it," Tang ended the story. "The story didn't continue after that. It was left on hold mysteriously without having a proper ending."

Mei let out a sad pout. "Awe~ and I was so ready to hear the romance of Monkey King and Hua Lian," She said. The next thing she did, she pull out her laptop. Out of nowhere, I guess. "Maybe I can find it somewhere on the web."

MK chuckled at his best friend until turning to Tang with a confused look. "I thought you know every single story about Monkey King. Why not this one, Tang?" He questioned the older male.

Tang shrugged his shoulders, also confused as him. "No idea. The book was cut off short with blank pages. It's like the author never really wants us to know what happened between Monkey King and Hua Lian and wanted to keep it a secret," He says with a thoughtful look.

MK rubbed the back of his neck. "Awe..~" He let out a disappointed sigh. "Still want your free noodles?"

"Well of course. I've been waiting for it-"

"You're not getting any, you freeloader!" Pigsy's voice ranged through the tiny restaurant. Tang slumped in sadness until the money was placed on the counter next to him.

"I'll pay it for him Pigsy. His story was rather interesting!"

MK greeted the newcomer with a smile. "Hey, (Y/N)! I didn't hear you come in," He said

The woman simply waved at him. "Sup. Sorry to drop by when Tang finished his story. From the looks of it, it might've sounds interesting," She sat herself down next to Tang. "Two bowls of noodles, Pigsy! Please and thank you."

Pigsy nods his head as he writes down on a notepad, smiling towards (Y/N) and giving Tang a short glare. "You're lucky that she's here to save your butt from the free noodle charge from that story, Tang," He stuffed both pen and notepad away in his apron pockets. Tang let out a smile.

"Oh Pigsy, they are days when she's my savior-"

"And they are days when she wasn't," Pigsy cuts him off. "Now if you excuse me, I need to make two batches of noodles who paid for it unlike someone else."

(Y/N) let out a chuckle. "Awe, you flatter me Pigsy. Now MK, Mei," She turned to the teens who look up from the laptop. (Y/N) rose a brow and with a smile. "Now tell me the story about Monkey King. I don't want details coming from Tang here."

Everyone laughed as Tang gave her an unamused look, but shook it off with a smile, peacefully and now eating his fresh batch of noodles ordered by (Y/N), and made by Pigsy.

_To Be Continue

_To Be Continue