Ch 5: Calabash (edit)

Season 1
Lego Monkie Kid: Calabash

(Y/N) taps her fingers slowly on the wooden counter while looking at the clock in the small store, waiting for a specific boy to return from his delivery

(Y/N) taps her fingers slowly on the wooden counter while looking at the clock in the small store, waiting for a specific boy to return from his delivery. Tang noticed the woman's distress and spoke. "Something the matter?"

(Y/N) drumming on the counter came to a stop once the scholar spoke. "I'm not sure why, but MK... he's supposed to be back by now, and he's been gone for more than an hour," She explained.

"I bet he's fine," Tang points out reassuringly, pushing his glasses back as he continues. "MK is probably out with Mei at the moment. You have to remember; MK isn't the punctual type. He can take care of himself. He does have the almighty staff on him." He stated this while comforting the woman with a light stroke on the back, shortly after pestering Pigsy over a bowl of noodles.

(Y/N) pursed her lips and let out a deep sigh as she processed Tang's words, but the more she thought about it, the more probable he was right. MK is capable of looking after himself. The staff can protect him, and he can protect himself. She pushed her raven strands into her face, stuffing her face as she muffled her groan.

"I need to stop getting work up..." (Y/N) muttered under her breath. Tang and Pigsy stop bickering and cast a pitying glance toward the woman.

Silently, Pigsy places a bowl, nudging the bowl towards her as Tang sets down a pair of chopsticks. (Y/N) lifted her head, her brown eyes darting at the two as her lips tugged into a soft smile. She grasps the bowl in her head. "Thank you- Both of you," She thanked her friends.

She then took the chopsticks in her hands and scooped herself some noodles.