Redeem me, (Korekiyo's arc)

I had finally found you, I traveled the world just to look for you… who would have thought I'd find you in the place where you felt the love you're so gone on?

I've watched you, I've watched your life through fragments of my dreams. They were vivid but cryptic and hardly complete. 

There was something missing and now I know why, it's your face. They had always been blurry as if it's a great taboo to look at you, even just a glimpse is enough to send me to hell. Is it because you're sinful? 

You don't even look like it. Half of your face may be hiding behind a mask but your eyes are undeniably depicting sincerity because for the most part, it's devotion to the one you live for. 

The sight of you, your back turned to me but I don't need to look at you to know how lonely you've been, how you depend your happiness on her. She is your sun because your life revolves around her and I'm here to change that. 

Not by loving you because I'm certain you're overflowing with it that mine will not weigh too much but instead I'll pull you up from your amoral picture of love. 

I slowly took a step towards you and slowly as well, admiration dawned on me. With your long green ocean hair that dances according to the wind's movement, you sure are out of this world. 

As I neared to behold the masterpiece, he turned his head to the side; meeting my eyes that are now painted with amazement because he was a true wonder. He was as beautiful as he was in my dreams. 

He slightly lifted his hat, it was obscuring his eyes that I could barely see his eyebrows. His gold eyes narrowed, almost with a hint of displeasure. “I have been under your thorough analysis for quite a long time. I'm surprised you mustered the courage to approach the focal point of your eyes?”

"Korekiyo Shinguji, the Ultimate Anthropologist and my…classmate, it was you, all along." I held my tears back, my eyes were starting to blur when I uttered those words. 

I was astounded, it was an ironic play of fate. The man I had always dreamed of, like a star in a movie playing in my head every sleep, was within my reach all this time. He was my classmate, my classmate of two years. This would be our last and if that last dream of mine, didn't show his face. I would have never known that it was him that I've loved in every dream. 

I reached to touch his face, he titled his head to avoid me. Of course, in his eyes, I am just a fellow ultimate. 

I took my hand back and intertwined them in my behind, they began to tremble with his disapproval. 

I bit my lips, I can't cry in front of him!

"Please state your intention, Rakuen. I doubt you approached me with the intent to merely shed a tear and touch my face." His voice was soft but it was domineering, it was gentle but it was far from lenient. He wants me gone. 

And I can't help but really cry. 

I quickly covered my face as I started to hysterically sob. There was a gasp I heard from Korekiyo and a hand came to remove my helpless attempt to end my shame. 

"I'm so sorry, Korekiyo. I'm so sorry… I'm so sorry… I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry...I arrived late, I couldn't… I couldn't save you… I couldn't save you!"

He wiped my tears and in my now pristine vision, I saw his alarmed yet confused amber eyes. 

"You are talking in riddles, Rakuen. What is it that bothers you… what is it that made you approach me?" He breathlessly questioned. His voice was gentle, near leniency and was genuinely concerned and inquiring. 

I gripped his hands that were continuously wiping my unending tears. I relished his warmth as I spoke with my hoarse voice. "Your sister… Korekiyo! She was always dead!"