Ultimate Betrayal (Kokichi's arc)

I was walking down the dark alley, I just finished my job but I caught myself in an unfortunate situation. I was shackled in a spider's web and it's concocted by these two unfamiliar figures tailing my back. 

I continued to disregard the danger behind me as my stilettos dragged across the concrete. It was the only chilling sound, almost sophisticated and out for blood. 

The moment I faced a corner, I spun around and aimed my pistol at one of the two figures. 

They halted their tracks and looked at each other, as if to communicate telepathically. 

"State your intentions if you deemed your lives worthy," 

One of them raised their hand, "You are scouted as one of the participants to join a game hosted by the Danganronpa," 

It was a callous and harsh, deep voice that broadcasted what I've been aiming my whole life. It was an invitation to partake in a killing game, it was the very one thing I lived and strived for. 

I retracted my gun and flashed them a beaming smile, "Very well! Take me to them!" 

There was momentary silence, their faces portrayed disbelief, as if the woman in a red sexy dress was kidding around. 

Of course, I wasn't.

Why would I joke about my compliance when this is what I initially wanted? 

I chuckled at their reluctance, "This is not my first time, I believe your boss should know me like we're close friends," 

Their foreheads creased but they didn't voice out their thoughts. 

They were nothing but tools only told what and what not to do. That must be the reason they can only communicate through their expressions and their assumed telepathic skills. 

I shrugged my shoulders, they're not my concern. I'm here for the game and it came to me once again, like a moth drawn to a flame! 

I neared them and offered my hands in submission, "Here, cuff me as you'd like. I won't fight back,"

They only nodded and did as they're told, one of the guys pulled out a blindfold and a handkerchief. It was the same old procedure, like how old fashioned abduction is made! 

I was first put in a blindfold, hands tied in a rope and mouth covered by a handkerchief. 

I knew what this is for, it may be odorless but I myself am familiar with the chemical. I'm glad they didn't use rohypnol with me. 

I may not be the holiest person you'll ever encounter but I've come a long way to just be knock out by a date rape drugs! 

I breathed in the chemical, desperately wanting more of it to cater my nostrils. 

I smiled when the powerful sedative  gradually overthrew my consciousness and welcomed me to a state of oblivion.

I woke up to darkness, I know I'm awake as I can feel the scarcity of air and how I'm heaving deep breaths despite the not so anxious feeling, I'm rather feverish from excitement than anxious from apprehension! 

Where did they put me? 

I placed both of my hands against my side, only to touch cold metal. 

My guess, I'm either locked in a cage or what seems to be a locker.

I've been locked in lockers before, just because I stabbed a classmate. I don't think it's the former, considering that this feels confined. 

I extended my legs and my feet met a dead end as the confined space I'm in, shook with my movement. 

I could hear footsteps strode towards me.