INTRODUCTION - MUST READ!

Hello! Call me Dante or Ghost. I go by she/her. I like cats.

Let's set some rules for you and me:

• Please do not sexualise any of the minor characters. I'm looking at you LoL and Genshin fans...

• I will not write hardcore smut you horny people, most of you are in your pre-teens or just young teen years. Haram instaghfurullah 😔.

(If you saw me singing CPR to an Armin fic or say that I'll bang Chamber's mom no you didn't, it was a hacker I promise. BELIEVE ME.)

• If you are sensitive to descriptive gore then I suggest you don't go into the Dead By Daylight, Resident Evil and Devil May Cry section, it can get pretty gorey...

• If you want to know if I take requests, see the chapter index and it will tell you if it's open or not. If you have questions about requests, just open the requests chapter and ask, I will answer.

• Be respectful to everyone and their opinions!

(Unless they're saying that Trickster from DBD not a manwhore... seriously... how can someone look at him and not immediately think "WHORE". /j)

• I will write both platonic and romantic. Child!Reader and Child!Character(s), Sibling!Reader and Sibling!Character(s). <-- Platonic ofc. If you need any others other than child and sibling you may request.

GAMES I WILL BE WRITING ABOUT:

° Apex Legends
° League Of Legends/Arcane
° Dead by Daylight
° Genshin Impact
° Resident Evil
° Valorant
° Overwatch
° Devil May Cry 5

More will be included.

My oneshots will be organised into groups depending on the fandom

My oneshots will be organised into groups depending on the fandom. Just so we don't get confused.

There will also be sub-groups. Take LoL and Resident Evil for example.

League of Legends has one sub-group, Arcane.
Resident Evil has more than one sub-group: RE8, RE2 Remake, RE7, RE3, etc. I might include the RE movies too but we'll see.