TRICKSTER - UNSTOPPABLE

yasss brother!trickster oldersibling!reader yassssss

no this is not incest

There was one thing that you didn't want your brother finding out

There was one thing that you didn't want your brother finding out. It's that you are a sadistic killer.

You (thought) you knew how he would react when he finds out you kill people for fun, how you find their yells so delightful.

(veeeryyyy unoriginal I know, but I couldnt think of anything else that the reader could be satisfied with LOL sorry.)

You learnt to hide it well from your dear brother, you even offered to help him with his songs by sending a USB with recorded screams multiple times but he always declined your offer and said, "I have it all under control." It's like he didn't even think twice when you had sent that USB.

Was your brother always that oblivious?

Soon after finding out that your brother and his producer suddenly vanished, leaving a scene as well, you became furious and worried. What if your brother was a victim to the killing that happened during the private concert?

You wanted to distract yourself, to get away from the stressful situation. So you decided to go out to torture and kill more people than you usually do.

You went and dressed fancy only because you felt like it. You had a brother with riches so he didn't mind sending some cash to you to spoil yourself, really shows his brotherly love.

Walking down the streets of Seoul at night, you already had your first victim in mind: the man behind you, he was obviously stalking you and was ready to attack. It didn't happen all the time, but it happened many times enough, you were tired of these men who think that they could just take control of you.

You slowed down your stroll and let him catch up, while your hand that was in front of you was busy fiddling with a soaked cloth, waiting for the right moment to get back at him.

As he was going nearer and nearer, you quickly turned around and put the man in a headlock with one arm and suffocated his face with the soaked cloth in your other, causing him to go unconscious and drop to the ground.

You sighed, annoyed that you had to carry his weight all the way to your abandoned workhouse. You were glad that you caught a fly in your spiderweb though, that's all that matters.

 You were glad that you caught a fly in your spiderweb though, that's all that matters