KAEYA - A MOMENT

ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST AHAJAVAJSGJSVDJSGSJAHXJS

Anyways. Husband!Kaeya, Healer!Reader, not that this is going to affect much of the story really.

 Husband!Kaeya, Healer!Reader, not that this is going to affect much of the story really

"Kaeya!" You yelped in shock. He currently has you hunched over his shoulder, the consequence of overworking yourself apparently. You were a wine master, and had to fill out papers and such to start a collaboration with another wine master, Diluc.

"Come on, off to bed. I'm not sleeping alone this time." He said, eager to just cuddle you.

"The papers, Kaeya, I cannot just leave them-"

"Your deadline isn't until next week, quit it with the excuses." His demeanour changed into a stern one. The duality...

You (an empath) sensed that he was annoyed, so you let him carry you to whatever he wanted to go. He took you upstairs to your shared bedroom and gently set you down on the bed.

He then stripped you off your work clothes, leaving you in your dress shirt (yes your undergarment(s) are/is still intact). He took off his shoes, socks, corset and eyepatch, planning to sleep without changing into pajamas first because of how eager he was to have you next to him.

(Whatever you're thinking... stop it...)

He flopped himself next to you, opening his arms to welcome you in. You chuckled and made yourself comfortable with his arms around you, while covering the blanket over both of you.

Good... Because it would be the last time you'll be together.

(I'm not this evil I promise.)

"Kaeya! I'm off!" You shouted, standing near the door to the outside paradise

"Kaeya! I'm off!" You shouted, standing near the door to the outside paradise. Kaeya, who was sitting on the kitchen island drinking a cup of coffee, replied with a 'love you', making you smile. You went out the door.

Some time had passed, but not too much time since you were on your horse, riding to a specific destination. Dragonspine. You had some materials and papers you needed to give to the Favonius alchemist, Albedo. Kaeya suggested that he would just get a Favonius knight to do the job for you but you insisted on doing it yourself because you had something to tell to Albedo.