LUCIO - TIME

yaaassss lucio x healer!reader yaaasssss also you're a bit oblivious in this oneshot because i like to be annoying

You sighed, hearing that once again a certain green DJ got severely injured during battle. You couldn't understand, wasn't Mercy there?

Having a second thought, you assumed she was very busy, the poor woman cannot catch a break.

"Bring him in..." You sighed out in annoyance. Your small bot slightly jumped and scrambled to get your sliding door open by entering the passcode.

There stood Lúcio with small gashes on his arms and face, grinning in glory. He strolled in (or skated, you could say) and made himself comfortable on the hospital bed. He already knows the routine, having been in your office multiple times before. Your helper robot hooked him to some wires, one of them being the heartbeat monitor.

You walked up to him and crossed your arms, glaring, "When will you ever be careful, Lúcio?! Why do you come to me for this, aren't you a healer yourself?" Question after question.

He just laughed, that's all he ever does when you inquire his acts. "Please heal me before you scold me at least," he chuckled.

You groaned and started working on his arms. You had to admit his arms looked pretty jacked, you can't imagine what his legs look like though. The man has been skating almost his whole life, you bet he has some pretty thick looking legs.

Once you finished up on his arms, you proceeded to the cuts and scratches on his face. You noticed there were also a few dirty marks all over.

You grimaced, "Looks like you ate dirt,"

Your hands cupped his face to inspect the minor wounds. Lúcio felt as if his heart was going to pound out of his chest, silently cursing the heartbeat monitor for going erratic like he is.

You glanced at the heartbeat monitor, wondering why it was acting like this. It was either that Lúcio's heart was built different or that this machine was broken.

"Lúcio, does your heart always act like this? Is this normal? If not, I'll need to do a checkup on you," you inquired.

He widened his eyes at you, along with raising his eyebrows. He couldn't believe how oblivious you were, yet, he was glad you couldn't catch on.

He sighed a breath of relief then shook his head and grinned, "It's completely normal, don't worry about it."

You squinted your eyes in suspicion, "Alright then..."

You went off to snag your healing tech from the display board, it was proudly hanging there. You designed it with the help of Dr. Angela (Mercy), it was a pair of white gloves that instantly healed any injury by touching it.

After putting the gloves on, you walked over to him and got closer to his face, touching whatever scratch he had.

The heartbeat monitor went rapid again, you clicked your tongue in annoyance and checked the screen.

Wait...

You suddenly realised, snapping your eyes back at Lùcio. Then you smirked, "I see what is going on now."

To say Lúcio was embarrassed was an understatement, "I- Listen-"

"Oh no, I completely get it now. You admire me, don't you?" You chuckled.

He just sighed, giving up. Oh well, secret's out so why not. "More than that. I like you...? Love you...? You get what I mean!"

Silence was your response. Lúcio realised that he may just fucked up your relationship with him. "Obviously, you don't have to return the feelings. I just had to let it out, sorry I bothered you."

You snapped yourself out of the trance that you were in and immediately replied, "Hm? Oh sorry, I forgot to say something. Was too busy thinking...," you nervously laughed, "I love you too Lúcio," You held his hand but not before taking his glove off and yours, "It would be very nice if we had started dating, otherwise there's no point to confessing now, wouldn't it?"

He stared, absolutely stunned. That was fast, the fact you just casually returned the feelings without hesitation was an absolute stunt.

"U-Um... I... Aha— What?" He stuttered.

"Are you not ready for that yet? I can wait—"

"No! Ah... of course we can date, I'm just surprised. I didn't think you'd like me back!"

"I did, for quite some time now. Ever since you started coming to me for the slightest scratch," you grinned, "I felt like I became closer to you."

It was true. Everytime he would unnecessarily invite himself into your workplace, it leads to both of you would have deep conversations, which made you learn about eachother more and more.

"Wow... How'd you manage to hide your feelings like that? For me, I was so sure that it was obvious that I liked you." He reminisced the moments where D.va would absolutely violate his ass, calling him a coward and such, saying that everyone in base knows about his little crush on you.

"I don't think it was obvious? I never really noticed." You sat next to him.

Lúcio chuckled at your obliviousness.

You continued, "Anyway, keep the whole dating thing a secret for now. I want to edge the other members in base about this," you grinned evilly. Lúcio only sweatdropped at that.

"Also it is very late now," you added, "I need to finish up some work before I head to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow, alright?"

"Of course, babe. You don't mind me if I call you that right?" He gave his usual toothy grin once more.

You smiled and held his face. Kissing him on the cheek, shutting him up immediately.

Now, what Lúcio was about to do was the most riskiest, dangerous, shocking stunt that he's never ever done before. NOT EVEN CHRIS HEMSWORTH'S STUNT DOUBLE COULD DO IT, NOT EVEN—

He grabbed your face and quickly brought your faces closer, your lips smashed together (gently). You widened your eyes and made a noise out of surprised but quickly melted in the kiss, your eyes closing.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, his hands leaving your face and wrapping his arms around your waist in return.

What felt like 2 hours was only for almost a minute. You broke the kiss first, resting your forehead against his, smiling.

You pulled away and stood up, Lúcio doing the same. "Alright, go home now, I'm sure you don't want to wake up grumpy tomorrow."

literally too lazy to search through my gallery to find my dividers

literally too lazy to search through my gallery to find my dividers. have this picture of peter dressed as dva.