All I Want For Christmas Is Coffee

(This is a smaller chapter to get to know characters. Also look out for memes in the comments that me and my friend have come up with for this fanfic. We couldn't think of any for this chapter tho ;-;. There's one in chapter 1 btw. Enjoy!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of L'manburg, Techno, Phil and Wilbur were doing the complete opposite of what the bench trio were.

They were preventing a robbery.

"Blade don't just stand there!"

"You look like you're handling it just fine, Exploit."

"Boys," Phil scolded.

"Sorry, Zephyr," Unison toned the boys' drawling voices.

Phil was finally getting the hang of being a dad, despite doing it for over 20 years. It warmed him to know that his sons would be so afraid of him, that they would comply without a second thought.

"-getting away!" Wilbur gestured widely, scoffing towards the criminal.

"I'm on it."

All it took Phil was one swoop.

...

Techno saw a car. It seemed to be speeding down the street. Huh. Wilbur and Phil didn't seem to notice. Was techno gonna tell 'em? No. No he was not. He was eager to see how this played out.

Nerds in a car. All of which their features are indistinguishable from tacky disguises. Probably doing something illegal.

He inspected a little closer and he wasn't surprised to see a tall boy in the back spewing his guts out.

What did surprise him was who he saw in the driver's seat.

A child. Driving a car.

He probably didn't have his licence. He looked about twelve. He also took note of a screaming baby with blonde hair in the back.

Just like I thought. Nerds in a car.

...

Through the crackling of their earpieces, the boys tuned in.

"-On the highway. Store robbery, driving a black cadillac- number plate was 4 2 0 P O G,"

The radio cut out.

Techno chuckled as they hopped from roof to roof. "Let's go. That number plate is better than yours will ever be Lover Boy."

"Since when is "K W E E N" a bad number plate?-" Wilbur cut himself off, "and I am not a lover boy!"

"Well it's either that or simp." Techno left no room for rebuttal. Wilbur glared daggers at him.

Phil sighs from afar, pinching the bridge of his nose. When would the banter end? God They were nothing like that when they were kids. If anything, they would cling to each other as if they were each other's lifelines. What happened? Phil thought.

"So are you guys going to continue your staring competition or are we going to find this car-?"

"Over there!" Wilbur shouted. He brought their attention onto a car of the right description. Guess that sharp eyesight was put to good use on something other than to peer into the soul of the unfortunate victim they are directed at.

They hopped down into the wide open alleyway the car was seemingly crashed in. They searched around for a bit. No traces of anyone nearby.

"Looks like they ditched it," Phil suggested.