I Have No Clue What To Name This Chapter (Gustael, Gustavo and Misael)

A/N: This is a one-shot that I got the inspiration to write from my new internet friend, GGiuunicorn . This is about two of his classmates that we both ship >-< Enjoy!
~Inferno (Meg)
P.S enjoy the song references ^-^
----------------------------------------------

My body was trembling, sending shivers down my spine. Beads of sweat lined my forehead and a sense of nausea washed over me. The reason I was so nervous was because Gustavo knows that I like him. My best friend, the only person I spend my time with, knows that I have a girly high school crush on him. It was pathetic, I really did feel like a giggly teenage girl. But it's not the fact that he knows. It's that he asked to see me. And I knew that I was going to be rejected. I've lost my goddamn mind, it happens all the time, I shouldn't be standing here, knowing my fate. I should be crying in some dark corner, shovelling ice cream into my mouth. That's what teenage girls do after rejection, right?

Time was gradually ticking by, and there was no sign of Gustavo. I decided not to worry so much, and instead I concentrated on my surroundings. A group of roughly 4 girls were perched on a bench scrolling through their phones, probably fangirling over a picture of Harry Styles on their Tumblr feeds. One of them let out an ear-piercing squeal.
"BUT JUST LOOK AT HARRYS EYES!"
And, I was correct. As soon as they mentioned One Direction, I lost all interest and averted my gaze to the 10 or so boys playing a football match. Now this, this has my attention, just look at his-
"MISAEL!" I snapped out of my trance and quickly swivelled my head to see Gustavo approaching. Oh damn.

He slowly approached me, breathing heavily.
"Sorry, I was in Biology." He explained. I nodded my head and shifted around uncomfortably under his stare.
"I know how you feel about me, Brian told me. And that's why I'm here. To tell you that I like you too."
"Wait. Rewind. What?!" I questioned, confusion taking over my thoughts.
"Yep. I like you." He said, not a trace of worry in his tone.
I opened my mouth to protest, but he took the opportunity to firmly plant his lips on mine. I just stood there in complete shock, not sure how to react. Then I remembered that this was a good thing. I let my eyes flutter closed, and melted into the kiss, draping my arms around his neck. The trembling stopped, and all the worry and panic quickly faded away.

I suddenly heard another high pitched scream.
"I SHIP IT!" The One Direction fangirl from earlier squealed. I smiled into the kiss, laughing slightly at her excitement.

A/N: Giu should be posting this on his account too, and probably add an extension to the ending because my ending is pretty terrible.