Heart of Fire. (Kellic) Part 1

A/N:
Ship: Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens and Vic Fuentes from Pierce The Veil
Song: King For A Day by Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn
I decided to make this a 2 parter because I'm lazy and really wanted to update, so here!!
----------------------------------------------
We had an arguement. In our 3 whole years of being together, we had only argued twice. This was by far the worst. It was so horrible that he even called off the engagement. I know every little thing about Kellin, so as soon as the front door slammed shut, I knew exactly where he was headed.

I quickly rubbed my eyes and pulled myself out of our double bed, after 10 minutes of contemplating whether to wait it out or to fix things. I chose the latter.

I expected to walk into the recording studio, find Kellin curled up in a ball and talk things out with him. I couldn't have been more inaccurate. The high-pitched wailing of the sirens caused me to wince in pain, as the vibrations hit my eardrums. I began coughing violently, doubling over in agony as smoke took the pathway into my lungs. Tears began to prick my eyes and through my blurry vision, I could just make out a few firefighters surrounding me, helping victims to stay up right. In the scene of terror that was taking place as far as my peripheral vision could see, one thing bothered me more than anything. I could not spot the mop of raven hair that I've grown to love. That could only mean one thing. Kellin was still inside.

"Kellin?!" I screamed, my voice strained and raspy. I clutched my chest, still experiencing excruciating pain. I began making my way into the burning building, fighting against the grasps of desperate firefighters and ignoring the desperate pleas of on-lookers.

I used my jacket sleeve to block my mouth and nose, preventing any smoke entering my respiratory system. I squinted my eyes, using the glow of flames to guide my way. Scorched rubble crumbled under my feet, turning it into a fine powder. I quickly scanned the room, immediately noticing Kellin's slim frame curled up amongst a pile of stone bricks.
"Kellin?" I called out, uncertain if he was conscious or not. My voice was barely audible, so I cleared my throat. I instantly regretted this action as I started up another coughing fit.
"Vic?" A timid sound came from the direction of Kellin. His voice was barely louder than a whisper, and I was filled with concern as I realised this could only mean he has inhaled a great amount of smoke.
"Kells? Kells, don't move an inch, I'm coming to get you."
"Vic, holy crap, I think my leg is broken. Oh god Vic, I'm so sorry for arguing with you, I love you and- and- oh Christ I'm so stupid!!" Kellin wailed, his voice echoing off the walls, causing the ache in my heart to increase.
"Kells, it's okay. I love you too, but my main concern right now is to get you out of here. We will talk later, okay?" I questioned, my voice straining.
"Alright." Kellin choked out, talking was clearly causing him discomfort. I cautiously made my way over to where Kellin was lying, careful not to make any sudden movement and ruin the already fragile building structure.

I carefully grabbed his under-arm, slinging it over my right shoulder and letting his arm clutch at the collar of my shirt to keep himself stable.
"You're going to have to cooperate, okay?" I whispered, looking into his tear filled eyes. He could only muster a nod in response. Flames leapt about, licking the walls, reaching the ceiling and causing Kellin to panic a great deal more. I had my eyes set on our destination, just roughly 4 metres away and I was determined we were going to make it. But after all, my guesses haven't been too accurate recently. Just as I had filled myself with enough confidence, the structure began to tremble. Rocks rapidly began to pelt the ground like hailstones, and I immediately went into panic-mode.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: Aaaaaaand end of part one!! I hoped you enjoyed it and I'm hoping part two will be up either tommorow, if not then Friday >_< thank you so much for reading and adding to your libraries, it means a great deal!

Have a great day/ night and I love you all little Tony Turtles!
~ Meg x