Jelly Baby

Hazza.

A wild card. He's left the group in frustration before, but I don't really know how he'll take to this.

Will he accept our offer and join us? Or will he do what he's done years ago and storm away? Who knows? 

"Where to next, Captain McCartney?"

I must admit, hearing those words from John's lips were quite comforting. Simply seeing him with me without wanting to push me away was the best feeling in the world. It was just like all those years ago. And now here we are reuniting George, who is meditating his luscious gardens of the massive Friar Park estate.  

He finally takes notice after a few minutes. "Paul? John? What are you two doing here?"

Both of us stared at each other blankly, not allowing any of our technically uninvited guests appear in his vision. 

"Well, Hazza..." I spoke up. 

"Oh, how rude of me. Let me get you some refreshments, you are my guests, after all." 

"Um, ta, George, but we need to discuss serious matters with you..." John worriedly mentioned. 

"No, lads. I don't want to get back together right now. Maybe another day, but not today. I'm busy doing...my own thing."

"And what would that be?" I asked, but he ignored it. "Trust us, that's not what we want, but we need you." 

He leads us to his extravagant garden, completely decked out in flowers, plants, and nature of all kinds. 

"Impressive, Georgie." John complimented. 

"Yes. And Olivia and I plan to spend the rest of our lives in here, if you don't mind."

John finally put his foot down. "George, please! Take a look outside, see for yourself at the situation." 

With a final whiff of his sweet tulips, George follows John and I outside in awe of the submarine at his very eyes. 

"What is this?!"

"It's the yellow submarine, George. You know it. We all know it." I giggled, trying to lighten the mood. 

"Yeah, I know that, but why is it here?"

"If you would just let us explain, then we could tell you. Pepperland is in trouble by, as I once put it, newer and bluer meanies. And now they're reaching out to us to save them, yet again because we are superheroes or something. We need everyone, please, Harrison." John practically begged him.

He shakes his head. "I don't have time for that. Saving them before was already too much."

John looks at me and frowns. "Now what?" 

I smirk and reach into my pocket, finding our saving grace: a packet of half eaten jelly babies. "Perfect..." I whisper to myself before showing them to John. His eyes light up. "Perfect indeed, Macca. Oh, Georgie..." 

He annoyedly looks over at us, before sharing the same sparkle that John had in his eyes when the sight of his favorite candy, and possibly food in general, crosses his eyesight. 

"JELLY BABIES! I NEED THEM! GIMMIE THEM NOW!"

"Not so fast, George. What is our agreement-" I smirk, taunting him by holding the handful of the sweet treat away from me. "You don't get a single one of these until-"

"I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST GIMMIE SOME!"

I am so unbelievably sorry that it took so long for me to update this story again. My life has been wildly busy this past year, but I'm done with school now (until college, at least, but I'm doing that all online and I know that it shouldn't be as bad), so I like I promised, updates on here should pick back up. Even Wattpad got mad at me. No, I'm not kidding. I got a message saying that I need to update the stories that I haven't for a while or at least mark them as complete if they are. Grr. Give me some time! But of course, we're fine now. Beatle power will move us forward 🙂