Stuck

*schlorp* *pop!*

Once everyone steps out of the submarine, it appears that we aren't in the nowhere land of years ago. We've traveled further ahead, already into the Headlands. 

"What?" George exclaims. "How did we end up here already?"

"Who knows, Hazza? Just that daft vacuum pooping us out here. At least it was more of the distance than usual." John speaks, examining his surroundings and bouncing the still upset baby Sean in his arms. 

I peer up through the window of the submarine, seeing that I left poor Martha on her leash. "Oh, sweetie, let me-"

No need. She breaks off on her own. 

"Oh...good girl? Now, just carefully get out, ok? Daddy is sorry, he believes you now, he's experienced the monsters with his own eyes. Let's go through the Headlands together." I smile, encouraging her... but it doesn't seem to help. Her paws find themselves on every single button imaginable. Who knows if this is out of spite or curiosity, but whatever it is, it manages to start the yellow submarine up again, and the only passenger? A sheepdog. 

"MARTHA!!! WAIT!! OOH, I USUALLY NEVER YELL AT YOU, BUT THIS...I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU..."

I drop to my knees at the most overwhelming feeling I've ever felt. No words could escape my lips. Nothing anyone could say could do anything for me-

*horrid screeching noise* "I'm back! You guys did rescue me!" 

Oh. 

"Mommy!" 

Sean, along with his father, go to their respective lost comrade, embracing her tightly while the rest of us ponder on what to do next. 

"Um, I don't want to spoil the party, but we're kind of stuck here. Lost in the Headlands, just like last time..." 

"We should probably ask someone for directions, shouldn't we?" Ringo suggests.

"Who, though? There's no one around." George observes, pointing to the various head statues surrounding us. 

"What's our best plan then? Just to walk around aimlessly until one of us finds something of value?" John groans. 

"Well..."

Yoko sighs. "Honestly, what else is there to do? We've got no form of transportation. The best thing for us to do is try and find someone or something that can get us to Pepperland. Split up and do something!" 

My eyes widened. "That's the smartest thing you've said all adventure..." I mumbled, quickly hastening off in a random direction. 

George's POV:

Here we are, back in the Headlands. The visuals, now that I look at them on my own...are quite trippy, as they always have been...but I mean...could I say rather spiritual? Or am I going off? I don't know, but as I gaze into the brains of these heads, see the words and patterns into them, lose myself into their meanings...why are we here again? Where is everyone? Oh...

Ringo's POV:

I wanna go home.

I feel so lost in this odd world.  

At least, when I had the support of me mates, I could have some safety. I am still happy that I wasn't the one who was ejected from the submarine this time. 

But where was everybody? All I can see for miles and miles are the stone heads with their disco like patterns inside their minds. Wonder what they're thinking of...

What I'm trying to say is I'm scared-

Paul's POV

"Excuse me, can you tell me the way to Pepperland?"

I swear, I've tried asking that question a thousand times. No reply.

Have these heads just become stuck in place in the years we've been away? They were alive, they took us where we needed...

One last chance, please...

"Can you please, please tell me the way to Pepperland?"

Progress. Its eye moved towards my innocent poses, but it appeared to be scowling. "You don't belong in Pepperland, my boy. It's far too risky." 

Fine, then! Don't tell me! You think I'm not up for a little challenge? You think I haven't done this before? Sure...

I sit on top of another head entirely, huffing and puffing away at my zero progress made. Out of frustration, I have to let something out...

"What's the use of worrying? What's the use of hurrying? What's the use of anything?"

"Paul!" 

"Ringo? What are you doing here?"

"I wasn't making progress...I just got scared. I was hoping I'd find someone along the way, and here we are. So now what?"

"Well, look at me. I tried asking for directions to Pepperland. No luck. We're in the same boat, Ritchie. We might as well try and gather the others."

John's POV

Yoko and I walked hand in hand through the strange headed lands while Sean crawled around on his own like a puppy scrounging out what was needed. All was well, that is, until...

"Achoo!"

"Oh, bless you, Sean! You alright?"

He coughs a little in the midst of it. "Too much dust, Daddy!"

Dust? Oh no...

"Yoko, gather the others, I think we found our answer, all thanks to our little Sean."

She smiles, summoning the remaining Beatles in the worst possible way: by screaming, as she does. 

"Owwie..." 

"Hush, lads, and suck it up. Now I'm gonna ask a serious question: did any of us have any luck finding anything?"

They all sigh and shake their heads.

"That's what I thought. Because look..."

I blow a bit of the pepper onto George's nose unknowingly.

"John...why did you...ACHOO!"

But he wouldn't be the only one sneezing...