Ring

This is it!

Jennie has bought one of the finest engagement rings she has ever seen in her entire life. She ignored the fact that she almost spent her entire life savings (and sold one of her kidneys) just for a single engagement ring even though she still needs money to buy wedding bands when Jisoo (hopefully) accepts her proposal.

But for now, Jennie will only think about the beautiful ring she got for her soon-to-be bride and the proposal that she'll do in a few days. The brunette plans on surprising Jisoo after the older girl is home from her 2-day trip to see her family for the weekend.

Wait.

Jennie stops in her tracks.

What if she doesn't like the ring?

What if she thinks it's cheap?!

OH GOD..! Jennie absolutely forgot that Jisoo is from a rich family. She is so going to think that the ring is way too cheap, laugh at her and decide to break up with her then and there, and Jennie will live out the rest of her life curled up in her bedroom watching sad dramas while eating buckets of milk ice cream and with Kuma by her side.

Maybe I should rethink this... The brunette thinks to herself as she gets a cab to visit Jisoo at her house. She quickly calls Chahee, putting the ring box inside her purse.

Pick up, Chahee... The cab stopped at a red light when her best friend finally answered the call.

"Chahee! I need help like right now!"

"Jennie, let me sleep it's only 11 in the morning." She could hear the girl yawning, but this was no time to sleep! This was much more important than some petty sleep!

"No, don't hang up yet! I bought the ring for the proposal but... what if Jisoo rejects me?" Jennie asked worriedly.

"Seriously, Jennie?" The brunette could picture Chahee facepalming. "That girl is WHIPPED for you. There is no way in hell she would reject you or break up with you." Jennie caught the driver looking at her with a disgusted look after hearing that she was in a relationship with a female Jisoo, but she ignores it.

"But-"

"Jen, stop. You're finally making the first move now you wanna chicken out?" The black-haired girl sighed.

"Hey, I'm just worried!" Jennie frowned hearing Chahee.

"You still have 2 more days to prepare, right? You'll be fine, Jisoo wouldn't suspect a single thing. Now let me go sleep." Chahee hung up the phone. The brunette sighed and puts her phone back inside her purse.

The taxi driver stops in front of Jisoo's house, his voice monotone as he says "Here we are, ma'am." Jennie muttered thanks before giving the driver the money and walking out of the car. She skips over to the front door and happily knocked.

"Password?" She heard the raven say. The brunette, unable to stifle a giggle, went along with whatever Jisoo was doing. This was one of the few cons of being Jisoo's girlfriend, you have to play along with her and her jokes (But Jennie finds it funnier when the raven just frowns when she doesn't play along).

"I don't remember there being a password."

"Oh hey, how convenient! That was the password." Jisoo opened the door and immediately went in for a hug.

"Wow, you're clingier than usual." Jennie chuckled before hugging the older girl back.

"I need more dose of Jennie-tonin since I have to go away for 2 days." The raven mumbled onto her shoulder.