Stray Cat Pt. III

The morning sun shined on Jisoo and Jennie, the two were in front of Lisa's house. The raven knocked on the door, while Jennie simply looked around, driven by curiosity and a little bit of boredom.

She quickly faced the front door again when she heard it opening. Jennie was met with a blonde woman who looked younger than both of them. She had a slight scowl on her face, most likely annoyed that they just woke her up.

"Jisoo, what is it this time? I'm still tired." Lisa yawned and stretched her arms while waiting for an answer from Jisoo.

"Nothing, can't I just meet my pretty and tall best friend when I want to?" The older girl waltzed right into Lisa's house, earning a groan from the other.

"Yeah sure, walk in like you own the place!" The blonde girl grumbled before realizing there was someone else on her porch.

"Wait, who is she, Jis?" Lisa asked while pointing at Jennie, who was awkwardly standing there.

"My friend, Jennie." Jisoo answered.

"Oh... nice to meet you, Jennie. Come in!" She greeted her. Jennie muttered a thank you before entering the house. It was quite spacious and had a lot of room to move around.

"So, Jennie, you want water? Coffee? Tea? Lemonade?" 

"You're asking Jennie but not me?" The raven faked being hurt.

"That's because you always have coffee in the morning!" 

"Uh, can I just have some water?" Jennie said. The blonde stopped fighting with Jisoo and nodded, going to the kitchen and leaving the two alone in the living room. They sat down on the white sofa.

While the brunette was admiring her surroundings, she didn't realize something was walking toward her.

A soft meow was heard and Jennie was confused before looking down at her legs and seeing a giant white fluffy ball. Jennie's heart immediately melted at the sight.

"Oh my god, hello!" She carefully picked up the cat and placed it on her lap. To her surprise, the cat didn't try to run away, instead, it chose to stay on her lap.

"I'm surprised Leo likes you." The blonde suddenly appeared with some water. She put the glasses down and sat in between Jisoo and Jennie.

"You mean he's not usually like this?" Jennie wondered.

"He doesn't warm up to strangers that quickly. He absolutely hates Jisoo." Lisa said.

"That's true," Jisoo nodded. "Your cats hate me."

The three talked for a long time. Jennie and Lisa seem to get along quite well. Her cats begged for attention, so the blonde girl took them outside and played along with Jennie, while Jisoo chose to sit on the porch, slightly afraid that if she even came close the cats would start hissing and scratching her.

But Jisoo still had fun watching the two play together, she even took several pictures and recorded videos when they weren't looking (mostly consists of Jennie smiling and petting Lisa's cats.)

Once they started to feel tired and the cats were content, the three girls went back inside. Lisa told them she was taking a shower and was about to go to work soon, so Jennie and Jisoo said their goodbyes before walking back home.

"Aren't you supposed to go to work, Jisoo?" The brunette asked. It makes sense, right? Jisoo probably has a job too, unless...

"Oh, I... took the day off." Jisoo averted her gaze from Jennie who was starting to pout.

"But, why?"

"I just felt a little sick, that's all." The raven lied, hoping she wasn't being too obvious.