Rhodey told the same story he told Tony and Thor to a group of people at the party. "I fly it right up to the General's palace, I drop it at his feet, I'm like, "Boom! You looking for this?" The group laughed.

---

Steve and Thor were talking to an elderly man at the party.

"I gotta have some of that!" the man said.

"Oh, no, no, no," Thor argued. "See this, this was aged for a thousand years, in the barrels built from the wreck of Grunhel's fleet, it was not meant for mortal men." He poured the drink into two glasses and handed one to Steve.

"Neither was Omaha Beach, blondie. Stop trying to scare us. Come on."

"All right." He poured some of the drink into Stan Lee's glass; later Stan, looking extremely drunk, was being carried off by two men.

Stan Lee sang, "Excelsior."

Natasha was pouring a drink behind the bar when Bruce walked up to her and asked, "How'd a nice girl like you wind up working in a dump like this?"

"Fella done me wrong," Natasha replied.

"You got a lousy taste in men, kid."

"He's not so bad. Well, he has a temper. Deep down he's all fluff. Fact is, he's not like anybody I've ever known. All my friends are fighters. And here comes this guy, spends his life avoiding the fight because he knows he'll win."

"Sounds amazing."

"He's also a huge dork." Bruce looked embarrassed. "Chicks dig that. So what do you think should I fight this, or run with it?"

"Run with it, right? Or, did he... Was he...? What did he do that was so wrong to you?"

"Not a damn thing. But never say never." She walked away and Steve approached.

"It's nice," Steve complimented.

"What, what, what is?" Bruce asked.

"You and Romanoff."

"No, we haven't. That wasn't..."

"It's okay. Nobody's breaking any by-laws. It's just, she's not the most... open person in the world. But with you she seems very relaxed."

"No, Natasha, she... she likes to flirt."

"I've seen her flirt, up close. This ain't that. Look, as maybe the world's leading authority on "waiting too long;" don't. You both deserve a win." He walked off.

"Maybe you should take your own advice," Bruce suggested, glancing at Dakota.

Steve nodded slowly. "Maybe I should." He walked up to Dakota and smiled. "Is this seat taken?"

She shook her head and moved over. "Are you having a good time?"

"Yeah. Kota, there's something I gotta tell you."

She turned to face him. "I'm all ears, Cap."

He chuckled softly. "The last time I liked someone-"

"Peggy. I've heard the stories."

"Yeah. Well I waited too long to tell her how I felt. And I don't want to miss my chance again."

She frowned. "Steve, I don't understand."

Steve leaned closer to her, as did she to him.

"Oh. Now I think I do. Well? Are you gonna kiss me?"

Steve smiled. "I was going to be gentleman and ask."