Every Queen Needs A Crown

Once finishing the emotional story of Jacqueline's life and the extensive questions about being a Syphon, the family of Wixen had to let the bright and extraordinary magic user go back to her work but the New Orleans native promised to come back later.

And the dark-skinned teenager did stay true to her word and returned even if it was 8 pm, and when she did return to the once immaculate bedroom the whole floor was entirely covered with clothes that would make her grandchildren blush.
Teddy was the first to realise she entered the house they had been shunned in, and when she entered into the bomb site, he bounded over to her like the overgrown puppy he is.

Jacqueline couldn't stay long as her absence had been noticed earlier, but Phoenix told the young girl to say she was basically a huge bitch.
It didn't bother the immortal Potter as just a few hours beforehand called a whore publicly and to be honest, she had been called so much worse by people with opinions the fiery redhead held to a higher standard.

Though just before the chocolate eyed tired teenager left to have her dinner in the kitchens seeing as it was frowned upon for letting the people who truly made sure the Manor didn't crumble due to the great weight of dust in rooms apparently no one uses.
Phoenix tossed a glorious necklace, that buzzed with magic, at Jacqueline without a care in the world.
No words were shared as the Gérard slave could say nothing, so all she did was clasp the golden chain around her delicate neck hiding it beneath her black clothes and walked out of the room.

What she didn't know was Phoenix had made the necklace herself.
Using a blood-red coloured Topaz which meant it was a piezoelectric gemstone allowing the natural workings of the stone to accumulate its own charge and will easily store magic syphoned from other supernaturals or magical objects.
As well as protecting the 16-year-old by vibrating slightly when danger is present or near her, which was something the ancient Romans believed and was in actual fact very true.

But that was yesterday, and so was now needing clothes not just for her but for all three of the children, as Marcel was now hers and the 10-year-old just had to accept that fact.
Speaking of Marcellus, he just slept through the whole night feeling well-rested the next morning, but at the moment shopping was even suggested the abused and broken boy suddenly passed out.

Which brought us to now, as Phoenix bemoaned in the mirror of a very well-known and respected clothing store "I look like a duck"
"It is one of the latest lines we have bought, but perhaps we should try the blue" The enthusiastic chestnut-haired shopping assistant mused with a slight smile, before swanning away to fetch the offending dress that would most definitely make the stunning fiery redhead look like a Blue Tit

Not getting the reaction she wanted, Phoenix pouted like a spoilt child saying once again "Jacqu, I look like a duck"
"An adorable duck" The kinky-haired dark-skinned beauty quipped, which made the icy blonde Veela giggle at the utter offence her Tante took from that statement

"But, still" The hetrochromic Potter huffed, before tilting her head and pondered absentmindedly, "You would look great in this"
Jacqueline gapped in utter turmoil within herself, gasping out "I'm sorry, Miss Nix"
"It would complement your gorgeous skin, but gold would be better" The young mother continued as if she never heard the meek pleas from the stuttering teen, "Nevermind I can charm it back at the Manor"

Just as they all were about to leave the lavish shop behind and go on a search for food, Teddy spotted a sparkling dress that matched the bright emerald of his mother's right eye.
Nudging his little sister, which earned the born hybrid a deep scowl. This promptly disappeared the moment her steel-blue eyes landed on the dress displayed as if teasing them, and since her Tante was talking rapidly about cake, Victoire felt it was her obligation to inform her with the elegant French accent flowing through Phoenix's ears "You have to try that one on"
"But I have clothes" The forever 17-year-old whined as if she was the child instead of the 6-year-old Veela